Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speech on why women are crazy

Bond007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, so for my communications class I decided that my next speech is going to be on why women are crazy lol. My goal is to make it funny but true at the same time. Unfortunately there aren't any hot girls in my class but I also don't want to say anything TOO offensive to the ones that are in there. So I'm just seeing if you guys have any ideas on what topics I can talk about. The only thing thats going to be tough is I have to use sources for my paper and they have to be considered "library sources" using things like books or newspaper/magazine articles, so no sosuave.com as a source :mad:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's a hell of a user-name. Good one.

Sounds like a weird speech.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to deliver a persuasive speech AGAINST affirmative action in my COMM Public Speaking course. The class was full of minorities and women. By the end of the speech, I had them agreeing with me. The reason I say this is...

Don't worry about offending anyone. ("This isn't Russia. Is this Russia?"- Chevy Chase, Caddyshack) If your argument is well-constructed, your presentation will be appreciated based on its merit. It's college. You are entitled to an opinion. However, I think your choice of topic is questionable, as you may be giving yourself more work and headache than necessary. My two cents...

T

tj

How about you just whip out a diagram illustrating how Hillary plans on paying for a universal health care system..

Personally, I couldn't stop laughing hard enough to actually draw anything on the chalk board though.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, if you are going to half@$$ this project just don't do it.

If you have a sh!tty presentation you will be hated.

Plus, your topic is setting yourself up for a beating by fellow schoolmates and teachers and anybody else. it was like when I made my speech on "Why Feminism is a crock of sh!t" to a high school class and the teacher was a feminist herself.

I'm not saying don't do it, but be prepared for the backlash. I suggest doing it more on men's rights or something to that effect. "Why women are crazy" is a little bit out there.

comic_relief

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Don't worry about offending anyone. ("This isn't Russia. Is this Russia?"- Chevy Chase, Caddyshack) If your argument is well-constructed, your presentation will be appreciated based on its merit. It's college. You are entitled to an opinion. However, I think your choice of topic is questionable, as you may be giving yourself more work and headache than necessary. My two cents...
bad advice. there's a difference between tackling a controversial issue like affirmative action and dumping on a whole group of people for fun. he needs a different approach and if he acts like it's rooted in facts, he'll come off like a sexist

if you give a speech like that, remember you're doing it for entertainment purposes. have the truth be implied and conclude it with something universal it can work if you write it well. one of the best persuasive speeches I heard in speech class as an undergrad was some dude who decided to talk about how squirrels are out to kill everyone (it was funny as hell)

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, don't worry about it. you can have fun with it AND use library references.

You just have to be creative HOW you use the references.
They don't HAVE to be used to make an arugment to support your point, they can be used for statistics, or whatever
my speeches in college were:

why you should resort to cannibalism
why aliens are watching us
and why people should drink alcohol

all used library references, and all were funny as hell

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bond007 said:
Alright guys, so for my communications class I decided that my next speech is going to be on why women are crazy lol. My goal is to make it funny but true at the same time. Unfortunately there aren't any hot girls in my class but I also don't want to say anything TOO offensive to the ones that are in there. So I'm just seeing if you guys have any ideas on what topics I can talk about. The only thing thats going to be tough is I have to use sources for my paper and they have to be considered "library sources" using things like books or newspaper/magazine articles, so no sosuave.com as a source :mad:
There are plenty of articles on this subject on MRA sites - just search for them.

Once you have developed your thesis, I suggest 1 of 2 delivery approaches:
1) Play the "concern troll" and frame it as how women have truly been victimized by the crazy ideology of feminism.
2) Give it a firm, but more humorous spin, like Marc Rudov does.

Either way, use a LOT OF FACTS to back everything up. The truth IS on your side, but the mainstream consciousness is not. So, you will have to re-educate them "from scratch."