Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Specific Exercises for voice development?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you guys that have taken the steps to make your voice deeper, louder, etc.

Can you give me some SPECIFIC exercises to work toward that goal?

and no "check out this book" or "check out this tape".

just some SPECIFIC daily exercises to help develop a stronger, louder, deeper, more commanding, Alpha voice.

Thanks in advance :)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My natural voice is low. Because of that people couldn't hear me unless I really pushed my voice out. Being an AFC like I was (still have episodes) I actually changed my voice to a higher pitch! That way it was easier heard and understood. I didn't have to repeat my self over and over.

Than I read on here about changing your voice. So I went back to my natural voice. I had to get used to it again and I still had the problem of people hearing me. Low tones get lost easy with back up noise. SO

Here is what I did.

I read a book on singing that showed how to project and pronounce key syllables and vowels so you are understood even while singing. Mostly for me were the low sounds like "hay" or non breaks... (Stringing my words together)

What helped the most was practicing projecting my voice just a little bit louder than usual. Like you were talking to somebody a few feet away. Than I worked on my pronunciation and breaking my phrases into individual words.

To get your voice lower just drop it down lower in your throat. You will feel it actual vibrate lower in your throat. Also try to open up your air way some. The guy who does Darth’s voice has it down.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please PM me to remind me to respond to this thread. I don't have time right now, but I have been in the same boat, and now it's much much better. People can hear me in clubs, I can be loud as hell if I want, even though I'm naturally quiet. Big change...

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My speech was so bad that I didn't even bother sarging for girls for the majority of my life.

The way that I changed my voice was by practising to speak in a much deeper voice.

I did this by listening to myself speak on a tape recorder, it wasn't easy in the beginning, but I speak alot better now.

I try to speak as deeply as I can, it makes the alluring of the hottest babes so much easier, when your speech is good.

I think that a guys voice is as important if not more important than his levels of confidence, charisma, and good looks when it comes to attracting the prettiest girls.

As someone else said the lower that your voice comes from your throat the deeper your voice will become. :up:

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KoalaKing
I think that a guys voice is as important if not more important than his levels of confidence, charisma...
Yeah, and 2 + 2 = 5...Idiot

It's important but not THAT important. As long as you sound like 95% of the population does--and by this i mean you aren't absolutely painful to listen to--then you are fine. If you aren't, well it isn't that hard to change the depth/tone of your voice. It can be trained just like any muscle in your body can. It's just, nobody really cares to give it a shot.

Advice:

1. Invest in a tape recorder. Grab a kids book with some easy-as-sh1t sentences to read aloud. Say the sentence in your normal voice first, and STORE THIS AUDIO CLIP AWAY. Use this as a reference, or a starting point. Practice saying the same infantile sentence over and over again, trying to change your voice tones each time. Work up to afew sentences, then read something the length of a newspaper article to yourself, holding altered voice.

2. Buy a book on it.

------------------------------

You always have to be conscious of what you are articulating when doing this. Like riding a bicycle, at you have to be aware of what you are doing at all times, eventually it becomes natural and subconscious.

Give it two months of daily exercises(example: read a chapter of a book every night, aloud just before you go to bed.) and one morning, you'll wake up and scare the pants off yourself with how you're talking:D

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and take a speech class! Like public speaking.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Yeah, and 2 + 2 = 5...Idiot

It's important but not THAT important. As long as you sound like 95% of the population does--and by this i mean you aren't absolutely painful to listen to--then you are fine. If you aren't, well it isn't that hard to change the depth/tone of your voice. It can be trained just like any muscle in your body can. It's just, nobody really cares to give it a shot.

Advice:

1. Invest in a tape recorder. Grab a kids book with some easy-as-sh1t sentences to read aloud. Say the sentence in your normal voice first, and STORE THIS AUDIO CLIP AWAY. Use this as a reference, or a starting point. Practice saying the same infantile sentence over and over again, trying to change your voice tones each time. Work up to afew sentences, then read something the length of a newspaper article to yourself, holding altered voice.

2. Buy a book on it.

------------------------------

You always have to be conscious of what you are articulating when doing this. Like riding a bicycle, at you have to be aware of what you are doing at all times, eventually it becomes natural and subconscious.

Give it two months of daily exercises(example: read a chapter of a book every night, aloud just before you go to bed.) and one morning, you'll wake up and scare the pants off yourself with how you're talking:D
My speech was terrible, everyone told me about it day in and day out, I never sounded like 95% of the other people.

If your speech is very poor and you sound like a retard, then it doesn't matter how good looking or confident you are, it will be impossible for you to allure the hottest babes.

Many times hot babes would flirt with me, but as soon as I spoke to them they all hated me.

This turned me into becomming one of the most violent and brutal men in Australia, had I not changed my speech when I did, I would have been in prison for murder by now.

As soon as I changed my voice, the pretty girls began to desire me, my own life became successful and my agressive violent rampages ended, to me the changing of my speech was by far the most important of all things. :yes:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys :)

I had a few ideas like reading the newspaper or something, and practice saying it deeper, and with more inflection, and vary my tone to see if I could make the boring news article sound interesting. I like this idea bout reading the basic sentences from a kiddy book first. good stuff :)

I was a vocalist for my 4 years in high school, so a lot of things like breathing and such I have down-pat. its just since I havent been practicing, my loudness and vocal power have declined a bit.

I appreciate the suggestions though
keep em comin :)

highschoolguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh every day for 1 minute 5 set. In 5 months your voice will be like Brad Pitt. (of voices not look)