“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

specialize

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
ill put it this way for you. You may have a certian job, you get a certain pay for doing that sepcific job, sure there are jobs that have better pay but maybe you dont natrualy have what it takes to do anything better.

What has this got to do with bieng a DJ? everything!

I was sitting there recaping what it is that makes women like me. Theres a whole list. I could try and be charismatic, or be an alpha male there are many things to do.

I am natrualy funny so i was thinking, what can i do to increase my attraction and then i realised i need to concentrate on being funny. I know how good being funny is because people like funny people. I said to myself i will concentrate on being funny.

I will not put all my effort in to somthing i cant quite hack and then wonder why its not working, i will be funny and make it work for me.

So instead of writing a long list of what you should be, and after a long time of trying to master it, pretend you have mastered it when you realise you cant, just think about what you can do best and go out and do it. Obviously dont forget about the rest, but that can be secondry and put what your best at at the front.

Dont tell yourself well i unlike the others cna hack it all, imagine the perfect DJ and realise very few of us are capable of being that, yet all of us can improve hugely and this is how we do it.

Oh and remember you must not forget about the rest, you have your skill you are best at, but keep things like confidence and being a man prominant, they have to still show in your personality, but on top of that choose what your best at and let it shine.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Hey, good tip, especially for really busy guys who dont have time to do everything.

I've found that it also works to specialize in groups. For example if everyone in your group is loud and openly horny, and you are mysterious and quieter, you'll get almost no competition, while still getting a lot of women (the ones who prefer quiet/mysterious instead of loud/open).

But I still think its important to develop most areas to a small degree. Even if you're not going to be the next Jerry Seinfeld or Arnold Swarznegger, its still good to develop some humour, and pack on a bit of muscle.
 
Top