Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

special guy

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder. how do we get girls to be clingy. i mean how do we be the guy where girls smile every time they see us?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to build attraction and then be aloof a little. That is the condensed version, which is almost impossible to fully break down because attraction and reasons often vary from person to person. A couple posts have attempted to highlight some of the main points (and have done so deftly) Read posts in the HS bibles and DJ Bible about attraction, but first and foremost IMPROVE YOURSELF!

I.am.Number.One

Reaction score
Make eye contact and smile. You know how it is, if someone smiles at you, you smile back, you can't help it. And i don't think you want her to be clingy, it's damn annoying.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dawg89
i wonder. how do we get girls to be clingy. i mean how do we be the guy where girls smile every time they see us?
One word: charisma.

It's elusive and something you can't really learn, it comes when you're really comfortable in who you are and where you're going in life.

You can't fake charisma for a long time - you've either got it or you don't. See if you can find some stuff on it - it's amazing stuff.