"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

special guy

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
i wonder. how do we get girls to be clingy. i mean how do we be the guy where girls smile every time they see us?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
you have to build attraction and then be aloof a little. That is the condensed version, which is almost impossible to fully break down because attraction and reasons often vary from person to person. A couple posts have attempted to highlight some of the main points (and have done so deftly) Read posts in the HS bibles and DJ Bible about attraction, but first and foremost IMPROVE YOURSELF!
 

I.am.Number.One

New Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Nottingham, England
Make eye contact and smile. You know how it is, if someone smiles at you, you smile back, you can't help it. And i don't think you want her to be clingy, it's damn annoying.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by dawg89
i wonder. how do we get girls to be clingy. i mean how do we be the guy where girls smile every time they see us?
One word: charisma.

It's elusive and something you can't really learn, it comes when you're really comfortable in who you are and where you're going in life.

You can't fake charisma for a long time - you've either got it or you don't. See if you can find some stuff on it - it's amazing stuff.
 
Top