“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Special Circumstances for models?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
She probably has guys fawning over her all the time. If she doesn't know already that you know she's a model, act like you don't know. Not only will it make for great conversation on a possible date, but she'll be on the same level as you and she'll think that you are genuinely interested in her and not her fame.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
If she's a model then chances are she's used to getting a lot of attention, and she probably thinks she's the sh*t. This is where neg-hits and the image of disinterest are very important. I'm not going to get into much more detail on this, but this thread by Mr. Fingers is an excellent example of what I'm talking about:

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37724
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Why on earth should you pay her special consideration just because she's a model? IMO, she's not terribly good looking. She just has the height and possibly the bone structure to be walking.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Hahaha, we use the Same fragrance... except mine is "For Him"

Anyways

There is no special exception for ANY girl, I've found that they are all the same. Foreign Exchange Students, Models, Nice Girls, Super Hot girls, Really Ugly Girls... They all have the same basic instincts. Do the same for her as you would any other girl... treating her differently puts her on a pedistal already and you are setting yourself up for failure.
 
Top