Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speaking of kino...

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...I'm not a great looking guy...I have plenty of self-respect...but I'm not gonna lie. And because of this I can't get any good kino. I feel that as soon as I even get close to a chick I'm gonna get b1tchslapped right across the face. Ok...so I'm exaggerating, but you get the point. I can talk just fine...kino's the prob. Any pointers?

And another thing...people percieve me as a quiet guy...but when I do talk I never shut up. People just don't see this side of me. But I'm the kind of guy that would rather listen than talk. Any pointers on letting them know that I'm a talker (you know...besides a post that says TALK) and how to get them to respect me for being a listener?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your having problems getting used to kino, then just start off lightly. I've never met a girl who is opposed to a well timed light touch on her arm. Kino usually isn't anything that would make the girl genuinly offended. Just keep good eye contact, have a nice conversation (letting her do most of the talking, which shouldn't be too hard ;)) and then at a moment where you and her are really connecting, "Really? I like slapping infants too!" then a light touch and it drives her crazy.

On being quiet. Not a good rep to have ;) Luckily, this is one of the easiest to change. When in a group of people, just put in some input. In class and the funniest comment comes into your head? Yell it out! Whats the worse thing that could happen. Your teacher tells you to quiet down, but you've just proven to 30 kids that your not a quiet guy. Its simple, just throw some ideas into a conversation, no one will criticize you for that. Good luck.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to actually be a more talkative person- i think

and now i am more of the strong and silent type

not saying that i dont talk but i am more reserved espically with ppl i jus meet

gurls have really liked this bout me b/c at first i come off quiet then when they talked to me its like they see a whole new person

this strategy has worked for me quite well

though it is debatable if this is the "DJ way"

on kino:

specifically:

as mentioned b4 look at them in their eyes, have confidence and then (u'd be suprized how much they'd let u touch them;) )

so u've been talkin to gurl A for five minutes or so

if u are in arms reach jus touch her arm or hand, not to fast, not to slow, jus very smoothly

then go back to talkin

now u r with girl B

u both are standing and talking

your friend calls u over for a second

u say "ill be back in one sec" or whatever

then u gently put your hand on her hip so that it looks like u are tryin to create a lil more space

or if u r sittin with girl b

u say "excuse me"

and then you put your hand on her shoulder not putting real weight on her but it may look like u r using her to stand up

try these and the rest will come natural

Reaction score
smoke some weed......it'll loosen you up and you won't worry so much about being slapped, you're already ****ed up..if she rejects you, you'll probably laugh like all the other confident DJs are supposed to do it.............he he

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
smoke some weed......it'll loosen you up and you won't worry so much about being slapped, you're already ****ed up..if she rejects you, you'll probably laugh like all the other confident DJs are supposed to do it.............he he
Obviously he's not serious, it's just a joke, don't listen. Remember, with kino you definitely don't want to invade personal space in a rude way. Don't touch her in a way that would make her uncomfortable. Yet. Touch shoulder, arm, maybe thigh, but not with your whole hand, just the tips of your fingers, and only for like half a second or so. Seriously don't over do it, that's a major turn off.