Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speaking just looks here, why do we attract the kinds of women we attract?

Reaction score
After being on dating apps and selectively swiping, cold approaching, night game and even social circle game I have an issue that kinda bugs me. Almost all of my smashes have been white women with dark or brunette hair. It doesn't even matter the clique, I even smashed a girl who recently graduated from a top 5 party school and was in a sorority there, good looking but still I went after her blonde friend but ended up smashing her.

Its like for the amount of effort I would have to put in to get a redhead or blonde that is a 6, I get a brunette that is an 8.

What's even more weird is I don't even actively approach them.

I was in Vegas last year and went up to these two blondes, one was being a stuck up kunt and the other was kinda talking to me. Out of nowhere came this tanned Italian chick who was with them, she introduced herself and immediately shook my hand and was into it. She was real hot although I don't even like Italian chicks all that much and I ended up smashing but still, did not want her as much as I wanted the blondes.

Its not even a behavior thing because I am a hardcore party animal and the guy I wing with used to be in a fraternity in college, we have similar personalities and just a few months ago we opened these two hot girls at a bar. Tell him I want the blonde and he can take the brunette, we did that but the brunette/dark haired chick switched from talking to him to talking to me and asked me "where are you from?".

Blonde switched to talking to him but even when I was talking to her, she was like meh.

Its like I know of white guys that attract Asian women like flies.

Black guys that get hot blondes like its nothing.

But I have no idea why I am getting the kinds of women I am getting, a theory maybe?

I think that white girls who are naturally "darker" tend to relate more with minorities perhaps? Or white girls who love exotic looking guys dye their hair black and get tans.

Either ways I hate it, almost all of the women my c0ck has found a home in have been brunettes.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't look too deep into this.
It might be all in your head, I dunno.

All I know is certain females regardless of hair color are attracted to masculine males and other females are attracted to feminine males.

Most likely you stumbled upon indirect attaction within group sets.
There's some kind of phenomenon behind this.
Let's say your target is Girl A, but she is sitting with Girl B
You open up both chicks in the set, and then start heavily flirting with Girl A as originally intended.
Girl A throws a sh!t test at you and a curveball at your advances, but Girl B suddenly out of nowhere starts showing heavy interest and IOI even though you barely talked to her.

Does this sound familiar?

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of middle Eastern origin and I find the girls that are by far the most into me are women of middle Eastern origin . Is this a coincidence? I think women tend to be most attracted to their own race? Is that fair to say

Reaction score
I'm of middle Eastern origin and I find the girls that are by far the most into me are women of middle Eastern origin . Is this a coincidence? I think women tend to be most attracted to their own race? Is that fair to say
Maybe it is, do you have an easy time with brunettes though when going for white girls but struggle with blondes and gingers?

Billtx49

Reaction score
We atteact the women the we are personally attractive to.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is, do you have an easy time with brunettes though when going for white girls but struggle with blondes and gingers?
No I don't see a correlation with hair colour but I see a a correlation with race and ethnicity.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I attract all kind of colours.
The thing is though most girls who are attracted to me are usually make up artists (50%) and volleyball players.

Most of them with serious mental issues which make it unable to trust them and make a relationship with.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I attract all kind of colours.
The thing is though most girls who are attracted to me are usually make up artists (50%) and volleyball players.

Most of them with serious mental issues which make it unable to trust them and make a relationship with.
Makeup artists are usually headcases. Love volleyball chicks bodies, but they are always taller than me (I’m 6’0) but they aren’t very feminine. They’re definitely fun though!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makeup artists are usually headcases. Love volleyball chicks bodies, but they are always taller than me (I’m 6’0) but they aren’t very feminine. They’re definitely fun though!
Make up artists are just crazy. I eject as soon as i first fck a make up artist . I have to admit most of them are very attractive but damn they have serious mind issues .
I'm 6.3 and most of the vb players i know and meet are shorter or in the same height as me . I think they no different than any other woman oout there who's main activity is doing sports.

I hate the fact that i do not attract any smart successful women . At least smart to strike a proper convo witg , to learn something or come into a realisation as it happens when you have a very good convo with a friend .

Actually i do attract these women but these women are not attractive enough to be in my league and i hate it .

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make up artists are just crazy. I eject as soon as i first fck a make up artist . I have to admit most of them are very attractive but damn they have serious mind issues .
I'm 6.3 and most of the vb players i know and meet are shorter or in the same height as me . I think they no different than any other woman oout there who's main activity is doing sports.

I hate the fact that i do not attract any smart successful women . At least smart to strike a proper convo witg , to learn something or come into a realisation as it happens when you have a very good convo with a friend .

Actually i do attract these women but these women are not attractive enough to be in my league and i hate it .
A smart, attractive, witty, fun, and fit woman all under a nice full and thick head of hair is very very rare, my friend.