Spanked a girl from work today - D'you think I'm screwed?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Quote - Jay-X
someone told you to deny... well, that would be very manly from you... taking responsability and all

smart a$$

he didn't mean it and he is sorry.

if she is a bad b*tch he can be charged by the police and be sued.

his reputation in the community RUINED

his job lost

his life OVER

why give the woman this power ?

why trust and pray that she is one in a million and will have a sense of humour about it

DENY DENY DENY protect his life

THAT is the manly thing to do

the AFC thing to do is to give the woman the power to destroy you

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

well, seen this way, the AFC thing is not to take responsability for your actions

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid, please do not think that I am harsh okay, but I will give you the three steps that you must do in this situation...you ready....

1. NOT GIVE A FVCK.
2. NOT GIVE ANOTHER FVCK.
3. CONTINUE NOT GIVING A FVCK.

We are men, we like women. Dont say sorry for what you was naturally created to do and that is like *****es. Dont give a fvck about it, and if she does tell other hoes so what, keep your inner conviction that you are the man and they will STILL like your horny azz. You got me kid.

that is right on. stay true to yourself, no matter how people feel about it. men will respect you, women will want to fvck you.

BUT keep in mind that not all girls will accept your advances. they might not dig ya even from the first beginning levels of attraction, let alone slapping their ass. this it not necessarily your fault; just be prepared to know that not all girls will fvck you - for whatever reasons, mostly their own. and thats cool.

also, its been my experiences that the girls who would fvck you after slapping their ass... were already attracted to you anyways, and probably would still fvck whether you slapped it or not. sometimes its better to not use that type of kino in the beginning; but it depends on the girl. do what you want, but know that you dont have to smack ass to get her attention.

-SLB

Trorkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you... It wasn't intended as an advance or anything - While I would definitely bone her silly, she'd bring too much baggage and annoyance and I'm having none of it... I was just fooling around for the hell of it and for experience/practice, not to get anywhere with this chick. If it goes further, that's a bonus more than it was a goal. Since I've been AFC for so long, right now I'm testing limits and boundaries and whatnot - The new persona I'm easing into in this job (essentially the real me that I was worried about expressing, minus the spanking) is getting me much better results than I expected at first. Hell, I'd have done this with one of the girls at work I'm much closer to, but this one has a much better ass, she's not a sure thing (the others were, more or less), I've had more kino with her and I want to see what places my new attitude will get me. I'm not one to spank heifers in an attempt to get them to like me or anything :D
This is just me seeing what I can get away with.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trorkin
It wasn't in the workplace, it was in town after work.
You've got nothing to worry about. You won't lose your reputation or anything like that. You can not be suied for sexual harrasment or sexual assult, since it wasn't during the natural course of your job and if a broad took this case infront of a judge, you could counter sue for frivioulous lawsuit. A pat on the rear between "friends" hardly constitutes grounds for a solid law suit.

Don't sweat this one you're in the good.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college we had to take some classes that dealt with workplace environment and of course sexual harassment was a large part of the class.

Basically what the teacher told us is that if its your first time you did anything and the girl gets offended the most she can do is tell the boss and he has to warn you never to do it again. If you would have done something outrageous like tried to rape her then of course you would be in big trouble. If you try to spank her again you could be screwed. You could get fired or a sexual harassment lawsuit.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trorkin,

Let the board know how this thing turns out; if you manage to avoid getting canned (and sued), and if you happen to eventually bang this chick, you just might start an ass-slapping epidemic!

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BACC 452
Chapter 1
Income Taxation of Corporations
I. Tax Treatment of Business Forms
A. Sole Proprietorship
1. Not a taxable entity
2. Net income or loss computed on Schedule C and attached to owner’s individual tax return (1040)
3. Items of income and expense retain their character
B. Partnerships
1. Conduit - not subject to tax itself but provides an informational return
2. Net profit or loss and separately reported items allocated to partners based on the partnership agreement
3. Reported to each partner on Schedule K-1
4. Partner reports items on own return
C. Subchapter S corporation
1. Conduit
2. Items of profit and loss flow through the corporation to the shareholder retaining their character
3. Treated similarly to partnerships
D. Subchapter C corporations
1. Tax paying entity
2. Double taxation effect - earnings taxed at the corporate level and again at the shareholder level when distributions are made
3. Form 1120 or 1120-A
4. Corporate rate schedules (see front of book) different from individual rate schedules
E. Limited Liability Company
1. Limited liability of a corporation
2. Flow through characteristics of a conduit
3. May be treated as either a corporation or a partnership depending on state of organization
4. For federal income tax purposes
a. Law now allows a check the box determination of status
b. if no election is made
1) entity with 2 or more members will be treated as a partnership
2) entity with only one member will be treated as a sole proprietorship
F. Why do business as a corporation?
1. Tax factors

a. Top corporate marginal rate is 35% (the 39% and 38% are phaseouts of the advantages of the lower marginal rates so that the average rate on all income over $10,000,000 is 35% - top individual marginal rate is 38.6%
2. Nontax factors
a. Limited liability
b. Ability to raise large amounts of capital
c. Free transferability of ownership
d. Continuity of life
II. What is a corporation?
A. Generally incorporation under the laws of a particular state - filing the forms and meeting the requirements of that state to be a corporation
B. Sham corporation - IRS or courts feel the facts and circumstances do support the corporate form - the corporation is collapsed and the income is taxable directly to the shareholders
C. Assignment of income - especially with high income professional such as an athlete
1. situation - corporation is formed and the money earned by the athlete is paid to the corporation - corporation pays athlete a modest salary -
2. IRS will likely disregard the corporate form if the payor for the services has a contract with the athlete since the athlete is the one with whom the contract is and the athlete earned the income (appears to be trying to assign the income to the corporation)
D. Associations - considered a corporation by federal law
1. Association tests - must exhibit more corporate characteristics that non- corporate characteristics
a. Associates
b. An objective to carry on a business and divide the gains
c. Continuity of life
d. Centralized management
e. Limited liability
f. Free transferability of ownership
2. Advantages
a. Availability of tax-sheltered (group term life insurance, accident and health plans) and tax deferred fringe benefits (qualified pension plans)
b. Disadvantages - because of the enactment of limited partnership rules, associations are now generally a form to stay away from
3. Limited liability companies
a. Remember - under state law may be treated as either corporations or partnerships depending on the state of organization
b. Owners typically prefer partnership status because of double taxation problem with corporations

c. Depending on the state of organization LLC may be automatically partnerships - if not then must observe association tests and make certain that the company lacks at least two of the following three corporate characteristics
1) centralized management
2) continuity of life
3) free transferability of ownership
d The check the box system
1) allows organizations not defined by state law to choose how they will be taxed for Federal purposes.
2) exception : publically traded partnerships are taxed as corporation.
III. Introduction to the income taxation of corporations
A. Similarities and Differences between Corporate and Individual taxation (look at Exhibits 1-1 & 1-2, page 1-8 & 1-9)
1. Similarities - examples
a. Gross income arrived at generally in the same manner but there are some differences in the exclusions from gross income
b. Section 1221 (definition of a capital asset) applies to both
c. Nonrecognition of gains and losses on like-kind exchanges are handled in the same way
d. Inventory must be accounted for using the accrual method - that is sales and cost of goods sold must be determined using accrual
2. Differences
a. Corporation has only business deductions - no standard or itemized deductions or personal or dependency exemptions
b. There are different rate schedules
c. Corporations generally have greater flexibility in the choice of their tax year
d. Generally corporations may not use the cash method of accounting for tax purposes
1) exceptions - S-corporations, corporations engaged in farming and timber, qualified PSCs, corporations with gross receipts of $5 million or less
e. Individuals may deduct up to $3000 in net capital losses against other income each year - any remaining capital losses are carried forward indefinitely while corporations may not offset capital losses against any income other than capital gains and remaining net capital losses must be carried back 3 years and then forward 5 years after which they are lost
f. Generally individual capital gains are generally taxed at no more than 20% (10% for taxpayers in the 10 and 15% tax brackets) while corporate capital gains are given no preferential treatment

g. Recapture of depreciation - an additional provision for recapture of depreciation on real estate (Sec 291(a)(1) - 20% of the excess of any amount that would be treated as ordinary income under Sec 1245 over the amount treated as ordinary income under Sec 1250)
h. Passive loss rules apply to noncorporate taxpayers, PSCs (personal service corporation), and closely held C corporations
1) closely held corporation - if at any time during the taxable year more than 50% of the value of the outstanding stock is owned, directly or indirectly by fewer than 5 individual
2) PSC –
a) principal activity is performance of personal services,
b) such services are substantially performed by owner- employees,
c) more than 10% (in value) of the stock is held by the owner-employees
i. Charitable contributions -
1) for an accrual basis corporation - a deduction for a charitable contribution may be taken in the year preceding the payment if
a) authorization for the contribution has been made by the board of directors by the end of the preceding year and
b) payment is made on or before the 15th day of the 3rd month of the year
2) amount of contribution deduction - limited to 10% of taxable income computed without regard to the charitable contribution, NOL carryback, capital loss carryback and dividend received deduction
B. Deductions available only to corporations
1. Dividend received deduction - see Exhibit 1-3 (page 1-10)
a. Purpose to mitigate triple taxation
b. Limitations
1) Limited to a percentage of the ownership of the corporate shareholder in the dividend paying corporation (see p.1-10)
2) Limited to a percentage of the taxable income of the corporation without regard to NOL, dividend received deduction or capital loss carryback
3) Generally, the percentage for the taxable income limitation is the same as the percentage of the deduction limitation
4) The taxable income limitation does not apply if the corporate shareholder has an NOL for the year
c. Restrictions
1) stock must be held for more than 45 days in a 90 day period before its sale or disposition
2) extraordinary dividends received within the first two years of ownership reduce the basis of the stock by the amount of the nontaxable portion of the dividend (but not below zero)
3) can’t use borrowed funds to buy stock and take the dividends received deduction, too

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I'm using a computer at the campus library, I tried to cut and paste someones quote but look what got pasted instead! I just left it posted for sh!ts and giggles.

Lost in Translation - You are hilarious, your response to Pvssy eater was priceless.

Okay I don't have much to contribute to this thread. I think this guy should just play it cool and not mention the spank. See how she reacts.

-onward

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
When I was in college we had to take some classes that dealt with workplace environment and of course sexual harassment was a large part of the class.

Basically what the teacher told us is that if its your first time you did anything and the girl gets offended the most she can do is tell the boss and he has to warn you never to do it again. If you would have done something outrageous like tried to rape her then of course you would be in big trouble. If you try to spank her again you could be screwed. You could get fired or a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Actually concidering the "harassment" happened outside their place of enployment she'd have to sue him directly which is pretty much usless (I'm assuming he's not a multi-millonare). The only way to sue an enterprise or corportation for sexual harrasment (where all the big bucks roll in for the plaintiff) is if it happens at work during the care and course of the persons job. Other then that you have to sue the individual personally for sexual harrasment or assult.

This whole thing isn't that big of a deal, although when she said don't do that again he could of chosen better word the "calm down" more like "sorry" or "my bad" to have gotten some sympathy. Really though he's got nothing to worry about, other then his reputation, which i doubt is in question here either.

Relax, if you need to just talk to the girl about what happened and be some what appologentic. I doubt she even cares or remembers the inccident in question. If she does a simple "I didn't mean to offend" should fit the bill, if she's a mature adult.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was walking and talking with her after work, and as I went to leave

ok after work

and as i went to leave......

WORK

yes i though he meant clear as mud that he had knocked off work

and just as he walked out the door at the office he slapped her a$$

i am calling foul play on this one and I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU IN

cause i want to move there are slap some a$$ too

you get in trouble in my country if the woman can't take a joke

DON'T BE ASHAMED TO TELL US WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE IN

you have only been asked 50 times :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't in the workplace, it was in town after work.
If neither of them are punched in at this time then the company isn't responsible. You could punch out of your job, go back into the work place and rape some one. As long as you're not on company time the company is okay.

Of course that's American law speaking so if he's from another country that may not apply.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't in the workplace, it was in town after work

yes i see the problem. that damn kid again. PVSSY-EATER. he started calling the thread starter " kid ". got me off my game. then when i replied i missed the part where the thread starter had specified it was outside work. my bad.

i'll get you gadjet..... next time !

Trorkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh.

It's cool, she didn't raise hell or even tell anyone. She mostly seemed awkward and shy - Mumbling and finding it difficult to make eye contact. She warmed to me later in the day, but it'll take some time before the status quo is restored.

I don't regret spanking her at all, now. It was a good a$$. Never spanked one that made my hand bounce off like that before. I highly recommend it.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't regret spanking her at all, now. It was a good a$$. Never spanked one that made my hand bounce off like that before. I highly recommend it.
Damn enough ass to give a recoil. I second that recommendation. Although I would rather put myself into a position to openly and routinely be smacking it rather than sneaking in a cheap one.:D

Reaction score
I was worried about my reputation among like 10 work colleagues, not legal consequences. She doesn't have the means to sue me, anyway…….

Today I was walking and talking with her after work, and as I went to leave, I said 'Well, I'm going this way... So be off with you!' and gave her a quick spank.

She looked shocked and paused at first, then, looking part confused and part annoyed she said "Oi... Don't do that again". I waved a hand, said "Calm down" and walked away. She said nothing more, and carried on walking.

Now I'm worried about her screwing up my reputation. It wasn't a pervy spank; I didn't cop a feel or anything;
Hello Trorkin, I am the legal representitive of Ms, Spanky girl, we have all the evidence we need right here on SoSuave…thanks for the confession! You'll be hearing from me soon!

Welll, you just heard from me but you'll hear me again later!

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just next time, grab her ass instead of spanking it. She'll enjoy it a lot more, and so will you.

Trorkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, things are nowhere near as cushy as I thought. Yeah, she's not telling anyone, and she smiles and laughs and crap when I talk to her, but she always gives these furtive glances of pure fear every time I'm anywhere nearby; as if I'm some kind of sexual predator who'll jump that sweet ass at any moment. Even when I'm just sitting at my desk working and I'm not looking anywhere near her. All from a quick cunnting spank! The bint must be unstable or something. Either that, or she's really insecure about her ass because small white girls don't usually have bubbleasses.

I think I should straighten things out - I don't want her to fear me. Damned if I'll apologise outright, though. I spanked that ass, and I'm glad I did. It was the right thing to do, from a cosmic point of view.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

. Damned if I'll apologise outright, though. I spanked that ass, and I'm glad I did. It was the right thing to do, from a cosmic point of view.
Now that's good thinking:rolleyes: Nothing like offending a co-worker and not seting things straight with them. Office tension is a postive and good thing to have at your place of buisness :rolleyes:. How exactly do you think you'll clear the air verbally without some kind of apology? It's not that hard, and you don't even have to mean it but for her, it'll be nice to hear the words at least.

I'm not for apologies usually, but in this case I'd make an exception. Forget what you think is "cosmicly correct" and think about the realistic atmosphere in your work place.