Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

southeast asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daviddanJEWlo

Guys, now is the opportunity for us to improve our game. The tragedy in southeast asia has left millions homeless, and thus millions to practice our game on. This opportunity must be used to help our game.

For only $3.99 US, i am selling blankets that we can use to initiate conversation and seduce the millions of homeless. A simple transaction such as "head for a blanket" can do wonders for both sides of the trade.

Think of the help that you are providing the less fortunate, and most importantly, think of how you are improving your game with people. Everyone is a potential opportunity to learn and master the art and science of seduction. Even the dogs and cats are that now homeless after the tragedy in Southeast asia...which is why i am also selling glow in the dark dog collars for a limited supply only for 4 dollars US. This can help you control your target as you run your patterns or what have you. Buy now and ill send very tasty dog biscuits that my wife and I have made by hand.

Remember, the people in SouthEast Asia need us, but we need them more. What's more important, improving your seduction skills or helping people? Obviously, its seduction, but why not do both and use one to help out with the more important one? It doesn't get any easier than that.

Order now and the first 10 buyers get a used sock. Its only one sock per customer, but thats good enough. This sock will allow you to perfect your creative side to essentially "figure out ways" to seduce with a used sock. Thats right, if you can seduce with a used single sock, you can seduce anything, maybe even your own mother.

go to www.daviddanJEWlo.com

-D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to hell you inconsiderate ba****d, you should be shot.

moderators please ban this a$$hole

D

daviddanJEWlo

I'm just trying to make some valid points and make a sale. What is wrong with that?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to me and the point of my boot can go up your arse.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you where legit about this, you are still wrong because you are not aloud to advertise on here so you are still in the wrong, then there is the fact that you are trying to take the piss out of whats happened in asia.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
NAB MIH ESAELP NELLA

Closed and soon to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.