Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

South Florida

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here in miami?
You're in Miami? Why didn't you say so?! I'm over here in Kendall. Come on man. Grab all of your Miami-Dade narc bros and we can hit the strip. Which gay bars do you narcs like best in Miami? All the Bud Light in the world is on me! Are you depressed? Do your parents know you are depressed? What about your narc buds, are they depressed? Even tho I'm giga Chad, hella based and redpill I'll still wing for you all at the gay bars. Bump some coca if you want.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in Miami? Why didn't you say so?! I'm over here in Kendall. Come on man. Grab all of your Miami-Dade narc bros and we can hit the strip. Which gay bars do you narcs like best in Miami? All the Bud Light in the world is on me! Are you depressed? Do your parents know you are depressed? What about your narc buds, are they depressed? Even tho I'm giga Chad, hella based and redpill I'll still wing for you all at the gay bars. Bump some coca if you want.
Send me your number