"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

South Carolina chicks are so DUMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Maybe its the incest.

Maybe its the rednecks.


But whatever it is... Most all of the chicks I've talked to down here, are so dumb... that they cannot hold a conversation.

I find myself bored out of my mind most of the time.

These are not HB10's I'm talking about either.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I would say you're probably from up North or something like that.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
why do people in states that are named "south carolina", "arkansas", etc...have sex with their own family?? I dont get it, them sick basterds even have kids with their brothers and sisters...thats so sick. and they think theres nothngi wrong with falling in love with your sister...YUCK!!
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by Ken785
why do people in states that are named "south carolina", "arkansas", etc...have sex with their own family?? I dont get it, them sick basterds even have kids with their brothers and sisters...thats so sick. and they think theres nothngi wrong with falling in love with your sister...YUCK!!
Have you ever known anyone to do that? I don't think you have. That's just what comedians and sh1t portray them as on t.v. Mainly because people all over the country will believe anything the television tells them. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that it's not as common as they would have you believe.
 

ICEHOCEY77

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bootlegger
Maybe its the incest.

Maybe its the rednecks.


But whatever it is... Most all of the chicks I've talked to down here, are so dumb... that they cannot hold a conversation.

I find myself bored out of my mind most of the time.

These are not HB10's I'm talking about either.
Where in SC are you?
 

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Have you ever known anyone to do that? I don't think you have. That's just what comedians and sh1t portray them as on t.v. Mainly because people all over the country will believe anything the television tells them. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that it's not as common as they would have you believe.
I see your from tallahasee...hmm...one of those cities ey??...maybe you got offended and im sorry. I saw an episode of Maury awhile back about this. its sick.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Originally posted by Ken785
why do people in states that are named "south carolina", "arkansas", etc...have sex with their own family?? I dont get it, them sick basterds even have kids with their brothers and sisters...thats so sick. and they think theres nothngi wrong with falling in love with your sister...YUCK!!
Why are all of the men in the Bay Area gay??:p

Before you jump off the deep end, realize the Bay Area stereotype is like the southern stereotype!! :D

Just that a stereotype!
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Why are all of the men in the Bay Area gay??:p

Before you jump off the deep end, realize the Bay Area stereotype is like the southern stereotype!! :D

Just that a stereotype!
Exactly... You can't judge an area by a small handful of encounters you've had or TV shows.

You have to live somewhere to truly know it.

Maybe you've just met stupid people in South Carolina... Which you could meet anywhere.

I've been up and down SC and from Wahalla to Charleston. On top of being fairly competant, they're decent folk...

~Zappa
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
The girls down here in SC aren't THAT bad. I've lived in South Carolina most of my life and never known anyone, or known anyone who knew anyone to engage in incest.

I guess its one of those backwoods myths.

But it is true that girls down here are more stuck up than most places. But that can most likely be attributed to this being in the thick of the bible belt.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, my grand-brother, and uncle sister would disagree with you there. LOL:p Actually I've never really heard of that happening either. Accept for this one chick I worked with in the North, who's parents were cousins.
 

akindofblue

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Location
Cali
But it is true that girls down here are more stuck up than most places. But that can most likely be attributed to this being in the thick of the bible belt.
You mean have a shred of decency and self-respect? Whatever, bro.

I personally think girls around Charleston are as classy as I've seen. Better than NYC, Cali, London, Chicago...basically any place I've lived. Quality girls with beautiful accents who wouldn't mind having a family one day.

Not sure where this anit-South Carolina thing is coming from. Beaufort, Charleston, Hilton Head, Aiken...all kinds of nice areas in South Carolina.

Ya'll don't like southern girls? That's just fine by me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I live in the Greenville-Spartanburg area.


And although incest is a stereotype... It happens.

I knew some people when I grew up in kentucky, that had a son with down syndrome. He was almost 20 before we (neighbors) knew he existed... why?? because his mother and father, were cousins, and they kept him hid b/c they didn't want everyone to see him.


Since all of you guys have been down here, why don't you wing for me one night? I could use the help.
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
dont hate

there are tons of hot chicks in the columbia area... the richer areas. everything outside richland county is a sh!thole though.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top