Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

South Asian (ie 'East Indian') Girls

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dig girls whose background are from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc.

1) I find them very good looking

2) They are more feminie and submissive

3) they are less likley to be sluts

Any other men who share my taste? any insights into these girls, or tips? good places in toronto to meet these girls?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about what you say, I have often found Asian girls to be a cut above their Western counterparts - they tend to be more civilized, keen on learning and hard work, and better turned out, and they appreciate these qualities in a man - they don't have the obsession with 'bad boys'.

However, they DO tend to have very strong family networks and often an 'understanding' with another family. Not exactly an arranged marriage, but something low key. Even the very anglicised, westernised ones are like this - I knew a cracking asian girl, totally western career woman, who ended up marrying another Muslim from a marriage bureau.

What this means is that they have a watertight ***** shield - so tight that they don't even need to be *****y - they can be pleasant and charming as hell, because they know at the end of the day you are not getting anything because you are not of their 'clan'. I have seen this many times, this happens with middle eastern girls as well, or anyone with a traditional background.

Western women with the 'Cosmo' background, however, have to have ***** shields set to kill permanently, because they know that if they act too friendly with a man, things could 'progress' without them having a legitimate reason to stop them.

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
some good points austin.

i have had much more success with these girls howver than other ones (with the exceptions of Latin Americans who I do well with).

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason to go foreign

I think if the majority of American males made a commitment to date foreign or minorities, the U.S. white woman would wise up. But instead the typical AFC American male grovels at her feat and they know it.

Just look at all the guys who get defensive on this site whenever I mention it's best to date foreign. They're as bad as the women.

Competition changes things. If the U.S. white woman -- a highly overrated item in this world -- wasn't dating much, they'd change their ways.

Instead, their guide to life is Cosmo and they're using it on men, and the stupid AFC's of this country are bowing at their feet.

Why do you think Scandanavian women are so nice? Well, one their culture is kinder; but two, there's competitioin. If they treat a man poorly, there's another 9.5 blonde HB around the corner who'll treat them better.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
South Asian women can ABSOLUTELY be tuned and nailed. However, the biggest importance with them is "comfort and trust." They need to feel that you understand their "unique" cultural situation, the parental pressures they face, the angst of growing up "torn by two cultures", blah blah blah.

Once you establish that you *understand* her, you present yourself as an escape from her societal expectations and norms. Someone exciting, different, misterious...someone she can run away with, if only for a little while.

Combine the mystery with the understanding, and you'll be opening these girls up like canned foods.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Russian

Originally posted by WestCoaster
I'm glad the cold war is over!

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2876538
This should be a new thread, but I don't know. ex-Soviet women just don't do it for me; too muscular and masculine. Looks a bit of a fattie too and would probably try to make you a communist *and* take your money and your green card. I hear they don't shave or brush their teeth (perfume and showers are also unknown to these people, so beware).

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Russian

Originally posted by stevera004
This should be a new thread, but I don't know. ex-Soviet women just don't do it for me; too muscular and masculine. Looks a bit of a fattie too and would probably try to make you a communist *and* take your money and your green card. I hear they don't shave or brush their teeth (perfume and showers are also unknown to these people, so beware).
Man, have you actually been to Russia? From the photos my buddies showed me, they have some of the finest females on Earth. Far more fit than the North American creatures that we let run free over here.

majumbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Russian

ha ha, its nice to be a US raised russian guy who speaks reads and write the mother tongue. Can we say poontang every time I go over there!?!

Originally posted by zentraveller
Man, have you actually been to Russia? From the photos my buddies showed me, they have some of the finest females on Earth. Far more fit than the North American creatures that we let run free over here.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
South Asian women can ABSOLUTELY be tuned and nailed. However, the biggest importance with them is "comfort and trust." They need to feel that you understand their "unique" cultural situation, the parental pressures they face, the angst of growing up "torn by two cultures", blah blah blah.

Once you establish that you *understand* her, you present yourself as an escape from her societal expectations and norms. Someone exciting, different, misterious...someone she can run away with, if only for a little while.

Combine the mystery with the understanding, and you'll be opening these girls up like canned foods.
nailed? Go post in the High school forum d!ckhead

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am East Indian myself and I only moved to the US when I was 20. I am more into girls from other cultures. After several years I've come to the realization that it is too much wasted effort going after Indian girls. Both those brought up in the US and in India worry too much about what their family will think etc when it comes to a LTR. Quite a few of them (especially those brought up in the US) might be open to a fling especially if it can be kept quiet. Obviously there are girls who are different from the mainstream but it is my opinion that it is just not worth the effort.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say don't date too many Indian girls because a lot are stuck up and hard to deal with and excessively traditional (won't get down for sex so quickly). They may think too highly of themselves and won't hesitate to give a guy a hard time. They can have a bad attitude. They may expect a guy who is a baller and can provide well for them, especially the hotter these girls are. I don't even think they are taht hot and I'm Indian myself, but I will say we do have some stunners! Like any other race.

However, most of the complaints I posted above are often qualities that are magnified or compensated for by other bad qualities in many white females I have met or gone out with so it's not that bad. I honestly don't think American girls are as bad as some of you fellas, but if you don't like those girls, Indians, Latinas, Asians, Europeans will be easier for you to deal with.

It's not easy...especially because a lot of Indian girls either know that they will end up with an Indian guy, although arranged marraiges are less common and dating is more prevalent nowadays. There are a substantial number that would date an American guy, I mean there's a decent amount married to white guys, and even more Indian guys married to white and other girls. However, the hottest ones, most of the time, either have a really rich or succesful Indian dude lined up for them, or they are looking for one.

However, if you want to mess with some South Asian girls, there are a minority that are sluts and up for flings, because they are curious and if your not Indian they might be able to keep it on the low. You go to clubs find the ones taht hang out with more white or black people, go after them. If your in college, find the ones in the sororities. These girls sometimes have a major inferoirty complex though so be prepared for that.

Besides this, I woudl say don't make it obvious if you are looking for a certain type of girl because most girls don't like it when they think you like them because of their race (except, for some wierd reason, some white girls I've met. Wonder Why? :D )

You need the same confidence, humor etc. taht you would for another female, especially if you want the hot ones. Go for it! But it's not as easy getting ***** from Indian girls as white american bytches.

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know why you guys gets so worked up over indian/pakistani/sri lanka women. All ive seen have had bad ass facial hair. sure go for it, if tis your thing though.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated an indian (dot, not feather) for 2 years. She was hot! Would I do it again? Heck yeah! That look just does it for me for some reason

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i LOVE indian chicks. Gotta say I prefer the americanized ones tho....either born here or moved to north america fairly early. I find them much more attractive than white chicks...and I find their attitude, culture, and looks very unique. However, they do stick to their kind moreso than other races. Even a lot of the ones born in north america tend to hang out with other people of indian descent. This isn't a turn off for me tho.....i find it somewhat of an advantage. I think a lot of guys see these indian girls with other people of their race...and are turned off. It doesn't bother me tho...I have been friends with several indian girls and guys (some born in north america and india) and i was their only white friend (well 1/2 white anyway). This may be a stereotype....but like if there is a group of indian people...a white guy will probably not be friends with that group cuz they are intimidated or whatever. They don't want to be the only white guy....i think this works on a subconcious level for many people.

Also in reference to the hairy indian girls....i've noticed that the ones right from India MIGHT be a little hairy (which is no good) but the ones born in North America seem to have little to none. Maybe its something to do with the culture and environment of North America which is different from India which would explain differences. Also i've noticed indian girls tend to have very nice bodies :). Same thing goes for azn girls born here...they seem to look a lot different than ones who are born in asia.

Attraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakistani chicks

in-house coment. cuz i m a Pakistani. yea, u dun see much stuff here, true. but as my frd puts it, "u need to move in teh right circles".
there are loads and loads of hot chicks in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. and (apart from teh uneducated masses) most of them have very pleasant personalities too. hairy?? not really. the beauitful girls i know here are not at all hairy. of course i dunno about asses n stuff .. but at least they dont have any facial hair.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
A few of them do look good, maybe like 15 percent the rest have features and body parts that I hate. Im more into latin women. Hey if u really want a india chick I have one in my criminal law class who undresses quicker than a 16 yr old in a rented limo and a tacky dress. They seem to have attitudes that are as bad as american women, but with more issues.

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I have never been in a relationship with a south asian chick before, two of my best friends have and and from what they have told me along with what I have seen, it has caused them nothing but misery. In both cases it was because of the family

In regards to my friend number 1, he went out with her for almost two years, and during that time it was awesome, or so he said. Unfortunately, their family found out and not only forbid her from seeing my friend again, but arranged for her to be married to a guy she never met before. She eventually decided to go with her parents wishes.

With my friend number 2 it was/is almost the same problem. Where I live we have a large punjabi community, and my friends girlfriend's parents are prominent members of said community. Because its so tight knit, dating anyone outside of their race is almost taboo. To this day her parents do not know that they are together, and it took her almost a year to build up the courage to tell her sister and her brother that she was going out with my best friend. They cannot go out anywhere, in public for fear that someone might see them and tell her parents. Of course if they do find out they will disown her. Its that serious.

Bottom line, if you are going to get serious with a girl of said race, find out about what her family's attitude is towards interracial dating.