"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

South Asian (East Indian) Girls

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
South Asian (ie 'East Indian') Girls
I really dig girls whose background are from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc.

1) I find them very good looking

2) They are more feminie and submissive

3) they are less likley to be sluts

Any other men who share my taste? any insights into these girls, or tips? good places in toronto to meet these girls?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Here comes crazy

crazy does his thing and locks the thread saying don't post in two forums the same question. :D
 

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Lots of Indian chicks live in toronto. Also, there's a lot of Indians that go to Revolution on Friday nights in Kitchener...
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
yeah i like indian chicks. they're hot. too bad there arent that many over here in montreal. although i like all type of chicks..
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
I dunno bro. I goto a school thats got tons of indians. For the majority, i would say that they are

-more masculine
-more dominant
-but yes, they are not sluts


I find their facial structures to be more defined and less feminine than say, asian girls.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top