Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

South American Women!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I am working on some Colombian chick now (she was born there). Any of you Don Juans been in the same situation. Are these broads different than American chicks in any way?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have ran the gamut with South American chicks and was married to one from Peru.

South American girls can be either very traditional good girls depending on their upbringing or very slutty, especially the ones that have been Americanized.

I agree though they are some of the most beautiful girls you can find, especially the Colombian ones. However, whatever you learned here easily applies to them as any other girl.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL women from other countries are different than American women (IMO). Our women are a breed of their own. Assume whatever you'd like from that.... :p

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with a girl from Brazil and i can tell you that they are the most beautiful women IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! They treat their men like kings, but the only problem is when they get Americanized it all falls apart.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 91redrotary
I've been with a girl from Brazil and i can tell you that they are the most beautiful women IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! They treat their men like kings, but the only problem is when they get Americanized it all falls apart.

Look, you desperate saps. :rolleyes:

All of you on this thread. Isn't it clear to you that all you people are chessboard pieces in a global trend/game of power mongering? Men in politically and financially advantageous positions (people from 'First World' nations like you) shack up with destitute, desperate, and emotionall calloused women from poor countries. It's not love. It's cultural prostitution, albeit a borderline case and legal. The above poster learned this truth the hard way. These ladies might like your personality and what not, but part of your appeal to them is financial.

Do you honestly think that given the chance to marry a financially capable, loving Latin American man, that they would choose you over them? Of course not, unless the looks were very unevenly matched. They have a common culture, a common language - why would they choose some bumbling American who is supremely ignorant about their history and way of life? It's much easier for them to marry one of their own.

The only determining factors in these types of relationships with women from third world regions is ECONOMICS. Asia. Eastern Europe. Latin America. Africa.

If you can see it for what it is, then that's fine. If you're trying to sell of your *politico-financial transaction* as some rosy-colored cliche of 'love knows no bounds' bullshyt, then you're sadly mistaken.

Sad. :rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jakethasnake

All of you on this thread. Isn't it clear to you that all you people are chessboard pieces in a global trend/game of power mongering? Men in politically and financially advantageous positions (people from 'First World' nations like you) shack up with destitute, desperate, and emotionall calloused women from poor countries. It's not love. It's cultural prostitution, albeit a borderline case and legal. The above poster learned this truth the hard way. These ladies might like your personality and what not, but part of your appeal to them is financial.

Do you honestly think that given the chance to marry a financially capable, loving Latin American man, that they would choose you over them? Of course not, unless the looks were very unevenly matched. They have a common culture, a common language - why would they choose some bumbling American who is supremely ignorant about their history and way of life? It's much easier for them to marry one of their own.

The only determining factors in these types of relationships with women from third world regions is ECONOMICS. Asia. Eastern Europe. Latin America. Africa.

If you can see it for what it is, then that's fine. If you're trying to sell of your *politico-financial transaction* as some rosy-colored cliche of 'love knows no bounds' bullshyt, then you're sadly mistaken.

A lot of truth in this.

Also, watch for teh HIV.

Some of them ARE hotties, though. :p

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jakethesnake has some valid points. If you go to other countries that are not westernize and try to find a good woman who won't give you problems you will surly find them because they would want you to rescue them using your money/Visa/Greencard whatever and take them away. Being the stranger sometimes create the allure and mystique of attraction but even that wears off eventually.

Later on you will be used to bring her entire family back to where you are and once they are here, they will use you as financial support, and when your cash runs out so will she.

I remember NBC once ran a story of this American guy, who couldn't find love in The States and decided to try one of those Russian mail order brides from a website. The guy was in his early 50's he was fat and a slob and he never had any success with women, he was clearly an AFC. He payed lots of money to bring a woman from Russia to The States, and less then 1 year, she left him! and the funny thing about that the guy telling NBC " oh well it didn't work out, looks like I will try again with the Russian Mail order brides service" ----------- IDIOT! and the story states that there are thousands of men using a service similer to this and this trend just keep on growing.

Sometimes I see this even in resturants where you got this 50+ year old white guy a complete slob AFC who is dating some Hot Asian Girl in her mid 20's, in which she barley speaks english, nods her head to whatever he says and smile - they have nothing in common!! their conversation is forced and nothing flows, no rapport or connection, yet he looks like he is in love with her and she is there for the ride.

Its true that western society especially North America created bad women, but if you got game, you will eventually be able to seprate the good from the bad. Going to another country to pluck women just because you can't back home, will be a slap in the face once you realize you don't have anything in common with this woman and her submissive good girl behaviour will surly change.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Jakethesnake has some valid points. If you go to other countries that are not westernize and try to find a good woman who won't give you problems you will surly find them because they would want you to rescue them using your money/Visa/Greencard whatever and take them away. Being the stranger sometimes create the allure and mystique of attraction but even that wears off eventually.

Later on you will be used to bring her entire family back to where you are and once they are here, they will use you as financial support, and when your cash runs out so will she.

I remember NBC once ran a story of this American guy, who couldn't find love in The States and decided to try one of those Russian mail order brides from a website. The guy was in his early 50's he was fat and a slob and he never had any success with women, he was clearly an AFC. He payed lots of money to bring a woman from Russia to The States, and less then 1 year, she left him! and the funny thing about that the guy telling NBC " oh well it didn't work out, looks like I will try again with the Russian Mail order brides service" ----------- IDIOT! and the story states that there are thousands of men using a service similer to this and this trend just keep on growing.

Sometimes I see this even in resturants where you got this 50+ year old white guy a complete slob AFC who is dating some Hot Asian Girl in her mid 20's, in which she barley speaks english, nods her head to whatever he says and smile - they have nothing in common!! their conversation is forced and nothing flows, no rapport or connection, yet he looks like he is in love with her and she is there for the ride.

Its true that western society especially North America created bad women, but if you got game, you will eventually be able to seprate the good from the bad. Going to another country to pluck women just because you can't back home, will be a slap in the face once you realize you don't have anything in common with this woman and her submissive good girl behaviour will surly change.

I still can't bring myself to believe this mail order bride BS. I find it utterly ridiculous. Think about it. You're trying to turn "love/companionship" into a product you can buy in a magazine.

You may wonder where I stand on prostitution then....well prostitution I can understand. At least with prostitution you know that you two don't give a **** about each other. The girl wants money, the guy is horny and wants sex and that's it (yes there are such thing as male prostitutes but they are far less common so I'm omitting them). There is no "premise" of love/companship involved.

blah anways end of rant.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score

This chick is from Colombia (been here three years) and is attending college. She is quite cute and around the same age as me. I mean, you are right...is this chick genuinely interested in me, or does she have something up her sleeve.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colombia is a notoriously fvcked country where women are DESPERATE to get out. Additionally, it's common knowledge in immigrant communities (such as the Brazilian one here in the states) that women "without papers/money" will gravitate towards men with legal status + wealth. Just be careful if your game suddenly seems to be on turbo charge.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with fvcking a lot of beautiful women. There's a true story of a bunch of Scottish football fans in the early 90s whose team had a friendly match in Estonia. Keep in mind, this was after the iron curtain had fallen, men were discovering how ridiculous HOT Eastern European are, and Eastern European women were spreading their legs for anyone with a U.S./British passport.

Anyhow, 700 Scottish men went to Estonia for the match. Only 400 Scottish men returned.

The other 300 (from all reports) found paradise and had their choice of mind blowing Estonian blondes & brunettes for every day of the week. They started businesses, opened stores, and become a minor economic force for the Estonian economy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, if I'd hook up on the serious tip with a honey from another country, we wouldn't live stay in the states. We'd move back to her country or some other in hopes to live a simpler life.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
Colombia is a notoriously fvcked country where women are DESPERATE to get out. Additionally, it's common knowledge in immigrant communities (such as the Brazilian one here in the states) that women "without papers/money" will gravitate towards men with legal status + wealth. Just be careful if your game suddenly seems to be on turbo charge.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with fvcking a lot of beautiful women. There's a true story of a bunch of Scottish football fans in the early 90s whose team had a friendly match in Estonia. Keep in mind, this was after the iron curtain had fallen, men were discovering how ridiculous HOT Eastern European are, and Eastern European women were spreading their legs for anyone with a U.S./British passport.

Anyhow, 700 Scottish men went to Estonia for the match. Only 400 Scottish men returned.

The other 300 (from all reports) found paradise and had their choice of mind blowing Estonian blondes & brunettes for every day of the week. They started businesses, opened stores, and become a minor economic force for the Estonian economy.
That's quite the story you have there. Where did you hear about this?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
This chick I am working on at work is attractive, but she seems a little to aggressive for my taste...saying things in e-mails...like maybe I can dream about you when I go to sleep. I hope this girl does not have anything up her sleeves.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
This chick I am working on at work is attractive, but she seems a little to aggressive for my taste...saying things in e-mails...like maybe I can dream about you when I go to sleep. I hope this girl does not have anything up her sleeves.
In America, women are taught to be hard, independent, and almost man-like, but they aren't so much in places like Colombia. In other words, the things she says in her e-mails to you aren't meant to sound sappy... but they do because you're American. If you were an AFC you'd eat it up and she would promptly lose interest. As it is, just play it cool.

BGMan

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very old post, and there are very different topics involved, but I’ll comment anyway…

Although most Americans don’t know this, it should be noted:

1. Latin American women come in all races, colors, and sizes. Most people from the US assume South or Central American women to be from a certain race. Although there may be a trend, just like many North-American women are white-blue-eyed-blondes, there are really very mixed blooded women in Latin America. I´ll give you some examples:
a. Lots of women from the area of Curitiba, Brazil, are caucasic, blue-eyed, as they are mostly from Polish or German grand-parents. Yes, these are Brazilian women we’re talking about.
b. In Argentina, most women are white, Mediterranean type, like Italians and Spaniards.
c. In Venezuela there’s a incredible mix of races (Spaniards, French, Germans, Arabic, with local blood… I think it´s one of the reasons Venezuelan women are so darn hot… I should now, I have female cousins who live there)
d. In some areas of the Caribbean I’ve seen the most beautiful black and mulato females with blue and green eyes (Vanessa Williams type)
e. The best looking Latin American women are probably in Venezuela and Argentina. Some countries are not famous for its female beauty (Bolivia, Ecuador) although you may be surprised at what you see on the street sometimes.

2. The background and economic position of the gal makes a big difference in what to expect from her. There are the two extremes and everything in between:
a. If she’s from a poor family with no education she will probably pee in her pants at the idea of some American or European guy coming to “rescue” her from her shack. Many Americans and Europeans are known to do this. Usually the girl leaves him as soon as she hits greener pastures (specially if she’s particularly hot). Sometimes she didn’t plan to do this and genuinely loved the guy in the first place, but what do you expect from a 20 year old hottie married to a man 20 years older, no matter what country she’s from. Many of these couples are between older men and much younger women.
b. If she’s from a wealthy family she won’t probably give a krap at the fact that you have an American or European passport, because she probably is more cultured and has seen more world than you. She may have been sent to study in Switzerland by his rich daddy and has an MBA from the La Sorbonne in Paris.

Now as far as what are Latin American women like (as compared to North-American) there are differences in general, although this should not be stereotyped. Each person is a different story. But in general:
1. they are more traditional, and family values are a bigger deal
2. they are usually sweeter and more feminine than the northern counterparts
3. they don’t have the I-don´t-need-a-man attitude some North-american women have
4. they make great mothers
5. sometimes they make great wifes too

Before I get flamed for writing this, let me end my post with a comment.

There may be some generalizations about beauty or culture or education or whatever, but the reality is that nothing is black and white… there are all shades of gray in between. I should now after living in 5 countries in Europe and America (including the US)

Peace.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok , the ignorance in this post overwhelms me.
ya'll here's the lowdown.

I was born and raised in south america so shut up. IN any case, do you realize that THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HERE HAVE TO PAY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PER CREDIT RATE - do you realize that means an OUTRAGEOUS sum of money that most american families would have to take out loans to pay... and that is IF they can get the loans. Do you realize that as an international student you are therefore not able to take loans - student loans are rare in south america - and therefore their families are paying for these things cash. Do you realize how much wealth that takes?

What does this mean? Most of these girls in college here with international status are very freaking wealthy in their countries - so they are not after your lame ass for your money. Notice I said most of them. But then again, I think I have found more American girls are after your money.
Now, the rest of them that have permanent resident status usually work and make a decent living on their own. Brides by mail women might be desperate, but remember that they are still in their countries. Chicks that live in the states, and even more, chicks that attend college here, are usually REALLY well off.

About the green card deal, yes it is true a lot of them want a permanent resident status but BELIEVE ME if anything, it is more than likely for the social safety offered by the US. You can probably leave your car open in this country in most places and it wont get stolen. It is NOT because of living conditions - what is usually considered a middle class home in south america is a midlle-high, or even lower-high class home here. A normal family in Ecuador, Brazil or Colombia would usually be able to afford a maid or two, a chauffeur, among others. Now, this is NOT reserved for the super wealthy rich like you would probably expect in the US. So it is not about quality of life, unless you were dirt poor. I'm speaking from experience here.

So public safety and perhaps a better paying job are the biggest incentives for the younger, college aged gals. Money and financial security for brides by mail. It is almost never money for the gals you meet. It is almost never living conditions. If they made it to the states, most of these gals are quality women that lived quality lives in their countries. Most of the times, if they want to stay in the states, they didn't enjoy the culture which is much more conservative or didn't exactly enjoy the unsafe environment - but then again who would??
Get your S*** straight.

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Pancho and endorse his post.

I didn't want to get into that but it is true... most Latin American women (and men) attending US colleges are probably from the wealthiest families in their countries of origin and can't care less about your money.

Many decide to stay in the US for the general safety (as compared to their countries) and the thrill of living abroad in a different culture among other things.

I hope these last three posts clear much of the krap that has been said on this thread... although many of you may not get it because you will still watch your movies and believe that most Colombians are into narcotics and shyte like that anyway...

Somebody once said to me "ignorance can only be cured by traveling..." Mmm... I personally think that's not enough so I should add "...and LIVING in the countries you travel to."

Peace.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add, Brazil for example has so many cultures that u can see pretty much everything, everywhere, malls, on the streets etc...

so basically it's impossible to tell by looking to someone if he is brazillian, british or whatevah...

just to re-enforce it, pretty much everyone who goes to US (not illegaly for god sake hehe) are loaded, period... illegaly, well, don't need to bother explaining riite?

they are all women
do the dj stuff and u will be fine

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think it's so clear cut, Jake. I'm Peruvian studying in the US, and I know from experience that people in my country regard foreigners as more exotic/ more attractive, kinda similar thing that in many parts of South America the common folk would assume someone is wealthy just because they are white/blonde. It's a percieved value thing, that comes back from Spanish colonial times, not a recent globalization plot made by the same people who decide what should go on tv...

I know both wealthy and poor women that would be happy to have a "gringo" husband, even though they could get a good local guy. Because Americans/Europeans are percieved to be a better catch. Same thing goes for guys, even if you could get a hot local girl, it was banging the blonde exchange student that would make you a legend back in highschool, even if the foreigner were poor.

Sure many women just want to get the heck out of their country, but many times it is other factors that play a role. On a general note, I would say assume that a woman you meet on a vacation is out there to get the "status" or green card, as opposed to someone you meet in college (Pancho's post about that stuff is dead on).

G