South African wingmen

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, How you all doing? This is my first post and hopefully it wont be my last. I intend to improve myself and to become the so called "ultimate" Don Juan. I intend to follow the footsteps and the ways of Don Juan De Marco. I hope Ill gain plenty knowledge from the discussion forums. I do however recommend to everyone reading this that before they enter the discussion forums they read the sosuave website as to talk knowledge one needs to first learn knowledge. The point of this topic is I need a wingman for next year. Is their anyone in South Africa that is willing to be a wingman and in cases we can help eachother out? Thanks...

Aeries

Reaction score
Hi! , I was born in Cape Town, Moved to Pretoria when i was eleven. Cape Town is the best. There's just so much to do there...

Anywayz, I've been reading sosuave.net since i was 14, and i have just about every seduction ebook you can think of. Speed seduction, Seduction Science etc... You name it, I have it.
I just registerd this week(i've never had time to in the past.).

Feel free to ask any Questions. :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M.P!!

Don_Joffe: I'll be your wingman, as you will be mine.... The launch of the M.P is near, prepare yourself for total domination!

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm...

Originally posted by kiko
Damn, you guys make me wish I was back in SA. Whereabouts in Cape Town are you Don Joffe?
kiko.. so come back?:rolleyes:

And myself and Don Joffe are both from Milnerton.. u familiar with where that is? (Its in the Western cape)...?

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kewl kewl...

I will soon.. I roughly know where Millerton is
well... just let us kknow when u get here, and we'll meet up.. and if u need a splace to stay untill u get a place to stay, let me know and i'll hook u up with a room;)

laterz...

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aeries
Hi! , I was born in Cape Town, Moved to Pretoria when i was eleven.
Where in PTA? :p

kiko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: kewl kewl...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
well... just let us kknow when u get here, and we'll meet up.. and if u need a splace to stay untill u get a place to stay, let me know and i'll hook u up with a room;)

laterz...
cheers

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cheers
ey?

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kiko, when aequitas say "ey?" it means he doesnt understand what "cheers" means, yes aequitas it can be goodbye but in this case it means "thanks".

Let us not laugh at aequitas, he is only 18 still probably in school and obviously he probably failed a year or two, he will learn english someday. kiko, i dont think you want to get a room organized by aequitas, his interpretation of a place to stay could be the streets of Cape Town.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

Don Joffe... by your replies in several posts, it seems to me that YOU are the one that is more on the stupid and immature side... Now i was not 100% sure what kiko meant by that.. I thought that either he thought that i was this freak that offers a stranger a place to stay, or if he meant it as "thank you".. so i wanted to make sure of that... And as far as getting him a place, i am moving houses within a few months, and there is a granny flat thing with kitchen, bathroom etc in it which i will be renting out to someone who needs a place to stay, so i thought that seeing as that i am looking for someone, and kiko might be needing a place, that i would offer. Now if you dont mind Don Joffe, try posting constructive posts and replies rather than insults and immature bs.

Laterz...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 18, how old are you kiko? when you coming down?

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my fellow S.A DJ's!

I come from Somerset West. Good to hera from you okes. Maybe see you guys around. If anyone of you go out in Stellenbosch, let me know. Cheers. By the way, are anyone of you Afrikaans?
Keep it real.
Representing

Aeries

Reaction score
Not looking for a wingman at the moment.
Ill post if i change my mind.
Any S.A people can join my webgroup on yahoo
Getlaidnow dotcom , Just search for it. www.groups.yahoo.com
my email is jacknife@webmail.co.za
any spam sent there gets killed dead

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And... Do you use MSN?

Laterz...

Aeries

Reaction score
Pretoria,.
Near Waverly.
y do u ask?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aeries
Pretoria,.
Near Waverly.
y do u ask?
Cause I am from Cape Town... thought ud wanna come sarging with me sometime;)

Laterz...