Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sounds like a snake oil testimony...

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
...but since I started reading this website, "jumped into the pool", and started applyingthose techniques consistently, I got more phone numbers than I can reasonably work (huge change from the year before when I was getting, oh, maybe a dozen numbers a year). Cheers to all the fellow DJ!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is the guy that came up with the idea to do this website, and put together all this great info? The man is an undisputed DJ of the World.

Reaction score
12 numbers a year?! That's not bad.

Unless they are dippy or stupid, or going with you because of your car, or they just give the number without the date.

12 dates a year. I WISH!. I'm not an AFC either. Something HAD to be there for the numbers to roll in. Maybe now it's more apparent to more women.

I haven't had a date in 3 years. Not that I haven't tried.

Be proud of that 12 numbers a year.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say 3 months into applying the DJ bible actively, having completed DJ bootcamp or something like it, and actually BEING a DJ day in and day out, getting 12-15 numbers a month is not unreasonable, and for some may even be on the lower end.

I can testify to having seen a DJ buddy of mine who also posts here, MiggityMike, get that many numbers, and have several successful dates following.

I myself have had similar success. I am not using any secrets that cannot be found in the DJ bible.

I'd recommend any aspiring DJ to focus on consistency. Consistently being on top of your game is highly important. One day as a DJ is nothing compared to one week, and one week as a DJ is nothing compared to embodying the DJ for a full month. Now imagine 6 months or a year.... Start with a full day, work to a full week, aim for a full month, etc.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charm
I'd say 3 months into applying the DJ bible actively, having completed DJ bootcamp or something like it, and actually BEING a DJ day in and day out, getting 12-15 numbers a month is not unreasonable, and for some may even be on the lower end.

I can testify to having seen a DJ buddy of mine who also posts here, MiggityMike, get that many numbers, and have several successful dates following.

I myself have had similar success. I am not using any secrets that cannot be found in the DJ bible.

I'd recommend any aspiring DJ to focus on consistency. Consistently being on top of your game is highly important. One day as a DJ is nothing compared to one week, and one week as a DJ is nothing compared to embodying the DJ for a full month. Now imagine 6 months or a year.... Start with a full day, work to a full week, aim for a full month, etc.
well said bro.... I seccond that.