"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Soulmate Manifesto

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I think so but that is an interesting site. It also has a soul mate calculator that takes your soul mate criteria and analyzes it with census data from your geographic area to give you the ratio of people in your area that could be your soul mate. Very interesting...
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I'm just starting reading it. The economics approach to love is simply beatiful and reflects the need for the result of capitalist society.

Here's an quote from it. While funny sometimes, it's also very true.
Tactics to Fulfill Sexual Needs of Love Interest

1. Have sex with love interest as soon as possible. (Assuming you are good in bed)
2. Be a great lover and get love interest hooked.
3. Use Viagra.


Tactics to Fulfill Sexual Needs Alone

1. Buy yourself a purity ring and vow to be celibate until marriage at a Christian rally.
2. Become a born-again virgin.
3. Find another addiction to replace sex - crack, heroin, money, power, or winning.
4. Take cold showers or resort to self-gratification.
5. Pursue people who are horny and offer sex for free. Be a slut. (Note: both males and females can be sluts)
6. Hire a prostitute.
 
Last edited:
Top