SOSUAVE - Private Forum (NEW REPLY & SOLUTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
Once something is stickied NOONE reads it so I had to make a new post. This is my idea:

My views on how we can clear up this site from trolls:

1) Clear all accounts temporarily.

2) To get it back you need to an exam. Questions based on the DJ Bible.
If you get a score better than 90% then you can reactivate your account.

3) New members need to take an entrance exam as well. These questions are also based on the DJ Bible. Passing grades are 90% and above.

4) If person passes the exam, then a sosuave.net account can be made.

How else are you we going to screen someone seeing if they are actually capable of giving good information?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasn't this decided in S/F a long time ago? That no to all of the things that you talked about.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually the best compromise that I can think of is that posting should be relegated to people who have been here for a little bit but that leads to problems.

Personally I think it is fine as is although we should be getting rid of trolls and flamers.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the best thing to do would be to delete accounts that havnt been used in over 9 months. and then make a forum for noobs. also where u cant post in the normal forum till u have been on for at least 2 months (maybe just one) so the DJ forum doesnt get crowded with noob Qs that have already been answered 3 time that same day

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
i think the best thing to do would be to delete accounts that havnt been used in over 9 months. and then make a forum for noobs. also where u cant post in the normal forum till u have been on for at least 2 months (maybe just one) so the DJ forum doesnt get crowded with noob Qs that have already been answered 3 time that same day
I belong to a board that does something like that. You have to post 20 times in the newbie forum before you can post in other forums.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you have to already be good to get into the forum why should you even come here?

This board was made for ignorant newbees, if there had been this test earlier then alot of us wouldnt be here.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that would work, not everything in the Bible works for everone, and there is stuff that works and isn't in there. DJ'ing is about personal style.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing here that hasn't been suggested 23948 times before. Thanks, but things are staying they way they are for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.