Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave.net member Spirit Fingers on Playboy Radio -- mp3 Download!

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A few days ago I was featured on Playboy Radio's "Afternooon Advice," hosted by playmate Tiffany Granath. I talked about my book (The Sex God Method) and the other things I'm doing, including the Sexual Confidence Bootcamps and my upcoming product line

I also dished out a lot of free sex advice, and revealed a lot about what The Sex God Method really is and how it can change your life. Some topics I covered:

-How to give teach your girl to give great oral sex

-How to turn your girlfriend or wife into a sex fiend, even if she hasn't been interested in sex for years

-How to last longer in bed without distracting yourself or decreasing your own pleasure

-How to talk dirty to a woman in a way that she's guaranteed to love

And many more things. The interview is really entertaining as well as being informative -- Tiffany was really positive about the Method, and it'll be great for the confidence of a lot of guys to hear from a Playmate that this stuff really works.

Download the interview here:

Daniel Rose On Playboy Radio

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome!!! I just downloaded it and am listening to it while my girlfriend is showering. I would join in, but her parents are home :p

btw my first time I had sex only lasted two minutes. My second time was fourty minutes.

comic_relief

EDIT: Do me a favor, when I order the book later on in September sign it for me.

Also, I had my girlrfriend tell me about her previous encounters with her exes. I always ask for her previous stories and figured out what she did like. That is a good tip.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks comic relief.

Props on asking your ex about her past sexual experiences, and for lasting longer your second time.

It's actually very common for guys to either last only a few minutes their first time, or not be able to get it up at all. This is why I recommend that guys don't wait for that one special girl, and that they lose it as soon as possible. This way, when that one special girl does come, they'll have the sexual experience and skills to rock her world and make sure that she wants to stick around. This is also why I recommend that virgins learn some things about sex before their first time, so that they have a basic idea of what's going on and what a woman wants.

I'd like to open this thread up to questions about sex. If anyone wants to ask me something that Tiffany didn't cover in the interview, go ahead.

Oisdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dude....

Me and my girlfriend have a pretty good sex life....the only problem is that it takes me too long to come!

Now she loves it, I can go on for hours, but the only way for me to come is if i wack myself of, or if she does it for me!! which i like better :)

Is this a problem or am I just a natural sex god?

BTW i don't have a problem getting it up AT ALL!!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just downloaded and listening to it right now. Sounds like GREAT information so far! Will repost once finished.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Oisdog,

First, you're suffering from the universal male delusion which I call SEXUAL ARROGANCE. That is, that if asked, 90% of guys will tell you that they're great in bed. But in fact, only about 10% of guys have sexual skills.

Let me ask you something: does your girl *** so hard after sex that she can't WALK? Do her legs SHAKE after sex?

If not, then guess what. You're not a sex god. And if you can't have an orgasm during sex, I can GUARANTEE you that you're not a sex god.

Lasting a long time in bed is great. However, if you can't have an orgasm while having sex with a woman, this leads to a lot of problems. In fact, it would be better if you only lasted a few minutes but were able to have an orgasm during sex.

This is because if you can't have an orgasm with a woman, she takes it as a personally. She will develop all kinds of insecurities about her sexual attractiveness, and begin to resent you for them. Check this recent post on my blog for more info on this.

What you want to do to eliminate this problem is to work on your Immersion. That is, you want to work on getting more relaxed, comfortable, and in the moment while you're having sex.

First, you must eliminate all limiting beliefs that you have. These are providing persistent insecurity, and will continue to screw up your sex life until you root them out.

Next, you must work on achieving stillness of mind while having sex. You should be able to attain an almost meditative state of consciousness, even during an orgasm.

When you can do this, you will be able to have an orgasm with a woman.

Check the links in my signature for more info on improving your Immersion, and becoming able to have an orgasm with a woman.

-Dan

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great interview

I'm very interested in your book however there are soooo many websites that follow the same marketing techniques as your site and after a few bad experiences with some of them, I doubt I would purchase from such a site again.

I would purchase it from Amazon at a reasonable price though.

best of luck regardless bro

Oisdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spirit Fingers said:
Hey Oisdog,

First, you're suffering from the universal male delusion which I call SEXUAL ARROGANCE. That is, that if asked, 90% of guys will tell you that they're great in bed. But in fact, only about 10% of guys have sexual skills.

Let me ask you something: does your girl *** so hard after sex that she can't WALK? Do her legs SHAKE after sex?

If not, then guess what. You're not a sex god. And if you can't have an orgasm during sex, I can GUARANTEE you that you're not a sex god.

Lasting a long time in bed is great. However, if you can't have an orgasm while having sex with a woman, this leads to a lot of problems. In fact, it would be better if you only lasted a few minutes but were able to have an orgasm during sex.

This is because if you can't have an orgasm with a woman, she takes it as a personally. She will develop all kinds of insecurities about her sexual attractiveness, and begin to resent you for them. Check this recent post on my blog for more info on this.

What you want to do to eliminate this problem is to work on your Immersion. That is, you want to work on getting more relaxed, comfortable, and in the moment while you're having sex.

First, you must eliminate all limiting beliefs that you have. These are providing persistent insecurity, and will continue to screw up your sex life until you root them out.

Next, you must work on achieving stillness of mind while having sex. You should be able to attain an almost meditative state of consciousness, even during an orgasm.

When you can do this, you will be able to have an orgasm with a woman.

Check the links in my signature for more info on improving your Immersion, and becoming able to have an orgasm with a woman.

-Dan

yeah actually, her legs are always shaking after sex and she ALWAYS has trouble walking the next day!......i must be a sex god then!:D

Thanks for the tip tho!:rockon:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan congrats on this. I actually met you in Boston a few times with the meetings and the Approach group.

Are you still involved with them or are you kind of doing your own thing?

I was just up there over the weekend and had moved away about a year ago (shortly after Mystery's appearance at MIT).

Hope all is well

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan congrats on this. I actually met you in Boston a few times with the meetings and the Approach group.

Are you still involved with them or are you kind of doing your own thing?

I was just up there over the weekend and had moved away about a year ago (shortly after Mystery's appearance at MIT).

Hope all is well

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Alright Mr.Fingers, I listened to the ENTIRE audio and I have to say that their WAS some interesting stuff but the rest is kinda of a given wouldn't you agree...? Their was some BS in your interview and the Dj lady DID call you out on it, for example when you brought up the point about not pressuring your girl into sukin your d**k and how according to you it's not a mind-fvck etc etc.

I have to say that this looks like another scheme to make money of people's insecurities but this time it's regarding their sex-lives just like all the other PUA sh** out their. I'm not knocking your hustle ...by all means go for it but I personally don't think it is anything new according to MY opinion. . Even after everything was said and done, you still didn't answer the last guy's question about his woman's menopause situation directly because you wouldn't know HOW to deal with that.

You also mentioned that SEX is the most important part of the relationship...? Comeon now you honestly don't believe that do you...? Your obviously a very intelligent guy because you have WOMEN at your seminars to further promote your product thus solidifying that your product "works". I gotcha. It was entertaining to listen but I don't think I would invest money in something I can pretty much figure out myself. :yawn:
It is called the American Dream! I love it! It is not about the sex but about making common man feel better about himself. Nobody loses at end. Playboy is a big company that answers to shareholders. It sells what the customer wants.

I got up this morning and felt as dj feels! So I am now the biggest dj of them all. I do not have to have certification that I am one. I am one if I feel like one. I can last for only a few but no worries. Girls come back for more and more because I have special secrets that I will let people know one day.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spirit Fingers said:
Thanks comic relief.

Props on asking your ex about her past sexual experiences, and for lasting longer your second time.

It's actually very common for guys to either last only a few minutes their first time, or not be able to get it up at all. This is why I recommend that guys don't wait for that one special girl, and that they lose it as soon as possible. This way, when that one special girl does come, they'll have the sexual experience and skills to rock her world and make sure that she wants to stick around. This is also why I recommend that virgins learn some things about sex before their first time, so that they have a basic idea of what's going on and what a woman wants.

I'd like to open this thread up to questions about sex. If anyone wants to ask me something that Tiffany didn't cover in the interview, go ahead.

I'll admit, I'm still a virgin. Part of the reason for that is because I want the first time to be with someone special (Just recently I have started to realize how much I've let this opportunity pass me by in the past...I'm still pissed about that). After that of course it'd be a free for all.

But what you say here makes a pretty good point. While waiting is good, it seems pretty important to make sure it's amazing for her. And the thought of one day going back to those missed opportunities to blow their minds is pretty nice.