Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave is just fine!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I havent posted here in a while. A few months ago, I made a conscious decision to take a break from this place because, with all the theories and philosophies that abound, I was just getting lost inside my own head. It was the best thing I ever did for myself and I wish I had done it sooner.

Having said that, it's good to be posting again. I see a lot of new faces around here and due to this fact, I also see a lot of complaints about how SoSuave isnt what it used to be. How there are too many newbies, or the advice stinks, or the mods are power-hungry Nazis....etc etc.

Now listen up cuz this is important. Everything changes and of course this place isn't what it used to be...but if you feel so hurt. so annoyed or violated by these things, then it only points to one thing......

SoSuave matters FAR too much to you!

Stop taking yourselves and this site so damn seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself a little because, lets face it, you are on a forum loaded with guys who cant get laid!

Learn to recognize that when you complain about this place, you are just showing how unhappy you are with your own life!

It really is kind of ironic...my only complaint about this place is the people who complain! Nobody (including beautiful women) likes a friggin WHINER!

So the next time you read something here that bothers you, remember that no one is putting a gun to your head to read this crap. You always have the freedom, the CHOICE to step away from the computer and enjoy this brief flash-in-the-pan we call life! Who knows, maybe instead of posting how much this place has gone down the tubes, you will actually make it better by posting a tip, or *gasp* a FIELD REPORT!

It's alot easier to put the blame on an internet forum than to realize that the problem actually lies within yourself!

In short....

"Contribute, or step the fukk off!"

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread Don Ronny, it's what SoSuave needed at this point, an "anti-this place is going down" thread.

It's funny but only those who make this their sole forum to visit get so hung up on it. If you frequent other forums you'll find that the math will equal it out, and your attention will be more evenly split.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
ummmm... what made you think that?? :confused:
Dunno. I'm not German, so there goes the Nazi part. :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am 1/8th german, but they moved here way back before either WW's, so I wouldn't consider myself a Nazi...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny, that was beeeeeyooootiful. People sometimes take themselves much too seriously, and in case many of you forgot, that isn't very Don Juan at all - men who are sexy to women are the ones who are chill, know how to laugh at themselves, but at the same time are confident about who they really are (or have the potential to be). :)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I was joking about the thing that Don Ronny said that there's no need to call mods nazis and I found it hilarious my signature says "Wellcome to Forum Auschwitz" and all you guys get jumped "I'm not German", "Well I am 1/8th german, but they moved here way back before either WW's" hahaah :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
LOL. I was joking about the thing that Don Ronny said that there's no need to call mods nazis and I found it hilarious my signature says "Wellcome to Forum Auschwitz" and all you guys get jumped "I'm not German", "Well I am 1/8th german, but they moved here way back before either WW's" hahaah :D
I was just joking around...Wait, I mean I'm not German, but Italian. I wasn't worried about being called Nazi...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I wasn't worried about being called Nazi...
I was just being funny.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I was just joking around...Wait, I mean I'm not German, but Italian. I wasn't worried about being called Nazi...
Looks like someone is forgetting that Mussolini was Hitler's right-hand man.

At last, solid proof that eternal is a fascist bastard!

*the crowd gasps in shock* :eek:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Looks like someone is forgetting that Mussolini was Hitler's right-hand man.

At last, solid proof that eternal is a fascist bastard!

*the crowd gasps in shock* :eek:
*Goes off and enjoys some pizza and calzones.* "Now how can I piss off more members..." ;)

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post DonRonny.

I used to troll the suggestions forum and tell everyone that proposed just about anything like a new forum for this or that, that its a stupid idea. The LAST thing this forum needs is more excuses for people to stay on it. Its fine the way it is, live with it or enter reality.

Very well put DonRonny.

Mr. Mystery

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
"Now how can I piss off more members..."
That's easy. You can play Russian Roulette with people's threads. All you gotta do is close your eyes, point at the screen and delete whatever thread your finger lands on.

Or...you could get really gangster and just take muthafukkas out mafia-style. Anyone who even remotely pisses you off gets a ban on their entire IP range so that they will never be able to post again. MUAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA!!!!

Today's Personal Note: I shoulda been an evil dictator :mad:
The LAST thing this forum needs is more excuses for people to stay on it. Its fine the way it is, live with it or enter reality.
They should make a "Haters" forum, a place for all the whiners, flamers and miserable lost souls who haunt this place. Hopefully all of their negative energy will generate a singularity and pull them into another dimension. Hell, if they cant get any puss, they may as well settle for a black hole! :p

The Experiment

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured I'd use this post to introduce myself to the board. I have been reading this site for quite some time now and figured I would eventually start posting here.

So there, yet another reason why this board is just fine :D

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are on a forum loaded with guys who cant get laid!
Well i dunno.........There are mods on here

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
They should make a "Haters" forum, a place for all the whiners, flamers and miserable lost souls who haunt this place. Hopefully all of their negative energy will generate a singularity and pull them into another dimension. Hell, if they cant get any puss, they may as well settle for a black hole! :p
moderator for that would be Gio and Eternal. :D

oh and can't forget vincent. sorry for almost leaving you out there:D