Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave is going downhill.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
In 2005, I was a sophomore in college, and this was also the year that my school joined Facebook. For those who don't know, when Facebook first came out, you had to have an email address from a college to sign up, and only a small number of colleges could join. One of the biggest differences I've noticed between back then and now is that back then, it was very common for a pretty college girl to send a cold message to a guy she liked. I still have a few emails from that time in my inbox to prove this. It's getting harder and harder to connect with a woman online in a meaningful way these days. This is a big example of how technology has changed the game. Even so, I've found that the same 8+ woman who ignores you online is easier to talk to in person.
Even when I first used Facebook in 2009 I experienced that, it was common for local girls in my area to add and message me. (This was before they were flooded with thirsty indians who ruined it for all of us)

Women now are always on a constant guard against strangers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2005, I was a sophomore in college, and this was also the year that my school joined Facebook. For those who don't know, when Facebook first came out, you had to have an email address from a college to sign up, and only a small number of colleges could join. One of the biggest differences I've noticed between back then and now is that back then, it was very common for a pretty college girl to send a cold message to a guy she liked. I still have a few emails from that time in my inbox to prove this. It's getting harder and harder to connect with a woman online in a meaningful way these days. This is a big example of how technology has changed the game.
I didn't join Facebook until after 2006 when it was opened to the general public. Anyway, in 2004 and 2005, I was on MySpace and private messaged women there. Responses rates in 2004-05 on MySpace were likely better than running Twitter or Instagram DM game 2017-present. I got some dates doing MySpace game.

It is impressive that you got some women to message you on Facebook in 2005 without them being bots or scammers.

Real life game, whether it is 2005 or 2022, is better than social media game.

I've found that the same 8+ woman who ignores you online is easier to talk to in person.
If you approach an 8+ in real life, she can't pretend like the approach didn't happen. She has to respond in some way. It's entirely possible she may brush you off in person and keep the interaction under 30 seconds, but at least you'll get something out of her. That doesn't happen with swipe apps and social media DMs. A lack of real time feedback is a frustrating element. The whole system favors women greatly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant compare the dating scene in the early to mid 10s to now...I succeeded like a king back then while right now the only mention of "social media game" is more than enough to make me move to something else.

I have no idea whos having success now nor what they are doing, for my judment we live in one giant madhouse when it comes of women.