Sosuave is Best

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its raining outside, I can see the trees from my bedroom window. They are enjoying thier freshly given toxic water. No living creature dares to walk on the streets now. Afther i have shared a few words of blessening, I think i’ll go into the woods with my mountain bike.

*Going SS-poster style*

Sosuave is Best.

This site has so much value to offer that words can't describe it. I have seen most of the RSD products. Great quality, Very insightfull for going natural. Thier blogs aren’t that bad either, but thier forum… Just can’t compare to Sosuave. The most respected bootcamp instructors are just trolls :nono: and setting an example for the intire RSD community to follow the trolling footstepts. I tend to think there motto is “if you haven’t paid you ain’t get laid.” Like any other seduction forum. Just maybe, a very good marketing tactic ;)

Sosuave doesn't have a filter for mature words, you can almost say anything you like, take shlt and leave shlt, grow stronger and stronger through the battle of epeens :trouble: the fact that you don’t have to say anything political correct makes me so excited that i could **** your mom

Sosuave has a lot more to offer then any product I had to pay for. I came here without any expectation and I have seen the greatest of posts being made. I haven't seen a place with such a variety of wealthy information about the workings of our inner self. When I had found this place for the very first time, I needed to rest every 4 hours because my body couldn’t take it anymore. Too much truth injected at a rapid speed, My adrenaline was rushing through my vains, I thought I could become the greatest mother****er on the planet, and that belief has never dissapeared since. All that… For free.

I really don’t want to take anything here for granted, When I make it to the top, I want to stand there and tell the world, that Sosuave is where its at. But I won’t, because what happens in SS stays in SS.

Come and share your thoughts of the Grand Sosuave, come Sosuave’s Best!

*Dedicatoin turns his head and looks outside*

I see, the clouds have stopped pouring its toxic liquid, I can smell the fear from people lifting up again. Its time to grab my mountain bike from the shelter and get my body some fresh air.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WRONG!!!!!

We're a bunch of whiny massaginists, we inspire noone, all we do pollute the internet with embittered drivel. The fabled golden age of this place has long since passed us over and we're a decaying corpse now.

you can get with the program here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158008

haha

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
WRONG!!!!!

We're a bunch of whiny massaginists, we inspire noone, all we do pollute the internet with embittered drivel. The fabled golden age of this place has long since passed us over and we're a decaying corpse now.

you can get with the program here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158008

haha
WRONG!!!!!

You inspired me, well maybe not you because I see you make a lot of ridiculous posts, but I mean the forum in general. Whenever I need some motivition or need to be driven. I look up posts from Snowplowman or Solomon. They inspire me.

I have never even heard of "The fabled golden age" But I do know that I can look up mosts of those "Fabled golden age" posts, there are even ebooks made.

Decaying corpse? Maybe you are just smelling your own oder. Last week I read this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160134&page=3&highlight=plaything where Rollo Tomassi and Str8up gave me some good insights about the difference between woman and men.

Its still, Sosuave's Best :rockon:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool man, when people have their first year or two, they LOVE this site. It helps them out so much, but after about two to three years, the love of this site fades behind them.

They think that the site starts to suck @$$ and the person starts berating it. It is not that the site necessarily changed, but the person has just moved on.

I go through phases where I love the site and helping out the newbies, and other times where I leave the site for almost a year or so. It's just that the honeymoon phase of the site has worn off and they see it for what it really is. A place for newbies to learn and then leave. Your not meant to be here forever.

comic_relief