sosuave better than seducingwomen101 ?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, man, but at 27 years old, you should be able to figure out the merits and flaws of each site.

apvcovenman_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
No offense, man, but at 27 years old, you should be able to figure out the merits and flaws of each site.
and can u do that for me? ...i think that that site rambles a lot to say just a few things and i do not know if it will be worth the time...

has anyone read that site ?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should anyone do that for you? Being a Don Juan, or trying to be is pretty much a state of trying to improve who you are. Having someone else review a bunch of material and tell you what's good and what's not is not the right way. Do it yourself. Think for yourself. Just because Pook or Starman or Playa or Slickster or anyone on this site says "Do this because..."
does not mean that you should do that.

You need to read a post and decide for yourself if it will apply to your situation.

That's just what I think, I could be wrong.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Why should anyone do that for you? Being a Don Juan, or trying to be is pretty much a state of trying to improve who you are. Having someone else review a bunch of material and tell you what's good and what's not is not the right way. Do it yourself. Think for yourself. Just because Pook or Starman or Playa or Slickster or anyone on this site says "Do this because..."
does not mean that you should do that.

You need to read a post and decide for yourself if it will apply to your situation.

That's just what I think, I could be wrong.

Amen brotha...all on point except putting starman in it...hehehe.

What I'm realizing is that my style works for me but may not work for caucasians....you gotta develop your own style

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't about whether or not this site is better. They both have good points and bad points.

Are you becoming better? More aware of your true nature? More comfortable in your own skin?

The rest will follow.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That site was written by one single 35 year old chick with 2 kids and no husband. She stumbled across sosuave and decided to prove that the whole DJ movement is wrong.

This site is made by GUYS who actually get out there and lay chicks.

You decide what you wanna read