apvcovenman_79
Don Juan
is sosuave better than seduncingwomen101? does one contradict another ?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
and can u do that for me? ...i think that that site rambles a lot to say just a few things and i do not know if it will be worth the time...Originally posted by Big Pappy
No offense, man, but at 27 years old, you should be able to figure out the merits and flaws of each site.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Why should anyone do that for you? Being a Don Juan, or trying to be is pretty much a state of trying to improve who you are. Having someone else review a bunch of material and tell you what's good and what's not is not the right way. Do it yourself. Think for yourself. Just because Pook or Starman or Playa or Slickster or anyone on this site says "Do this because..."
does not mean that you should do that.
You need to read a post and decide for yourself if it will apply to your situation.
That's just what I think, I could be wrong.