Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave becomes AskSeddit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb ass thread, dumb ass idea. MVGT banning lozboss for being a fvcktard

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

Fear is real. What consumes you has the ability to set you free.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So newbies stop making Help Me threads. How are we going to learn? I trust you guys 10000 times more than any fag at reddit. I don't get this thread to be honest, helping other guys is 50 percent of why I'm here lol.
Ok, So you've missed the whole point about the learning experience of a DJ then? Which is: Put it into practice and learn from your mistakes. We rarely learn from others experiences. Why you ask? Because simply put we did not experience it and it rarely stays with us. You don't approach a situation and go 'I remember that thread on SS where that AFC did this and it didn't work out".

Dumb ass thread, dumb ass idea. MVGT banning lozboss for being a fvcktard
Who are you? Oh yes....NOBODY. When you've contributed a tenth of what I have to this community then you can come at me. Until then; take your AFC self and quiet down. You might even learn something.

"Be the change that you want to see......" Gandhi

So, what have you got baby....
I was taught that the human brain was the crowning glory of evolution so far, but I think it's a very poor scheme for survival -
Kurt Vonnegut

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask because this forum helped me put things into perspective when I was cheated on and saved my dignity when you guys teached me to not give a ***** any kind of validation after a break-up. The pain and the lesson, I had to go through them in order to learn, but the framework to know what was happening, why it was happening and what should I expect in the future was giving to me by SoSuave.
So now that I'm learning game, the pain of rejection, the happiness of success, and the field lessons, I will go through them alone, but I have my trust put in the framework that the DonJuans might want to share with me. If not, this forum wouldn't even exist, and we all would go around like blind people without a guide.

This is one of oldest philosophical problems btw, that of virtue being teachable or not. The answer, in my opinion, is yes and no; you have to be a natural in order to learn how to actualize that dormant potential. So in reality you are just remembering it, lol.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, So you've missed the whole point about the learning experience of a DJ then? Which is: Put it into practice and learn from your mistakes. We rarely learn from others experiences. Why you ask? Because simply put we did not experience it and it rarely stays with us. You don't approach a situation and go 'I remember that thread on SS where that AFC did this and it didn't work out".
Well, some people really don't agree with you here :

“Oh Pook!” the young man cried out. “Would it not be better to throw myself into initial error? Is not error the best way to success?”

“No; your heart does not need to be shattered to realize its lessons. Do successful marriages come from a series of failed ones? Of course not. For...

“Foresight teaches gently; error teaches brutally”
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-3

Still, I agree with you that some threads come from lazy people who just don't want to read and learn and that sometimes they should just take themselves out and just do it. Most of them can't get over failure because of their education. That's one thing we can teach them as well, that they are not entitled to success from birth.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...What was the point of this again? To promote something on Reddit?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, there are some resident hard-cases that you can't really get through to; but even those posts aren't wasted space.

Whether someone takes my advice or not, it's edifying to put it into words--it benefits me & helps me clarify and consolidate my own thoughts and experience. Additionally, right now there are 20 members and 235 guests; if one of those guests is at a point in his life where he's ready to learn and some piece of advice resonates with him, then that's a W right? I know I joined after seeing more than a handful of really solid posts.

If all of us just got on here to brag about how awesome our rotation was and how together our lives were, well, wouldn't be much need for the forum in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.