“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SoSuave Article: How to Handle Her Mood Swings Without Losing Your Cool

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
The Rock Principle
Here’s a simple technique:

  1. When she gets emotional, don't argue or try to fix it.
  2. Stay calm. Speak less. Let her vent. Let the storm pass.
  3. Keep your tone steady and your body language relaxed.
  4. Offer a reassuring touch or a confident smile.
The less you react, the more she’ll respect you. The more you hold your ground, the more attractive you become.
This is spot on.
And I would add, if you can do it, it's not an act. You really are a rock.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top