Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave and its influence on my opinion of women

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been spending atleast 30 or more minutes a day reading the posts on here..I think it is starting to do more harm than good. Its got me working on self confidence and all that, but I'm starting to get very, very distrustful of women and cynical about them in general.

I'm losing all hope of ever being happy with a girl. I'm super scared they will cheat on me now. I still think about them sexually, but as far as a partner to enjoy my time with I don't see it happening.

They are nothing more than sl*ts who want money, sex and entertainment. And the head games, sheesh. I use to be so optimistic about a wife and all that bull shi*. I want to use women and move on now. Too many opporunities to get hurt.

Is this what DJism is? I think the saying that ignorance is bliss, is so true.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(((Hugs)))) Not all women are horrible. I know some men on here who have met great women. And in very happy LTR...Keep the faith and take everything with a grain of salt , or shaker whatever works. But there are a lot of wise men on here as well and many who have even helped me. I am a chumpette.

These are just life skills to better yourself. Not all women are bad. I have had a ton of men on here bash me, call me an attention ***** and all the rest.. But keep the faith is what I say.. Honest. We aren't all sluts or *****es or the rest. But these skills can help you better yourself and fine someone of quality. At least I hope so. Otherswise why be here. Unless you want to just get laid and well, that is a whole other post.

Good luck!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you fell into the pit of many folks here..

this site isnt promoting making women look bad..most of the problems from guys you read here are from byatches who think their sh1t dont stink

to me, DJism, is about being the best person you can be..building confidence..and learning to play the game of love the correct way..

its not about putting women down to feel good about myself

thats why I dont even like using Neg Hits..and when I do, its not to feel better about myself..but to knock those women who think they are on some pedestal

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to exert some extreme will power and leave the site. Its starting to get bad. If I walk through a mall and hear a girl say I'm hot, instead of feeling good, I think she is shallow. I'd absolutely never go out with a girl who I thought was in the 9 or 10 range...It goes with my Girl-horse theory..basically, if a girl had a horse growing up, she's no good. Stay the hell away from her. She's use to getting what she wants and is damaged.

School is ending Monday, and I'm going back home. I need to concentrate on working out, martial arts, work on my social skills, and get out into the field. Really focus on it hard for the next 4 months since I won't really have any obligations.

This summer is a summer to make major improvements.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this many times - the great thing about the tips on this forum is they can be applied to guys looking for any kind of relationship: One Night Stand, Short Term Relationship, Long Term Relationship, etc.

The thing you have to do is DECIDE what kind of relationship you want, pick the advice that is going to help you get that kind of relationship, and put the knowledge to work. You have to filter out what isn't going to work.

If you find a thread that you don't agree with, don't read it.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women aren't bad, I was going to say something but I forgot how I was going to explain it, i'll be back though.........:rolleyes:

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, finally people are seeing the light!! There is nothing better than this forum to gain confidence, but as far as woman, you can learn a few things and then move on, because this forum will only make you exactly what you explained, but with time, u will recover, and keep your confidence. Good luck, and get out of the forum now. I come back about once a month, to have about a 1 minute scan over the topics. And then leave.

Take it easy

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me,

This forum has been in invaluable source for building self confidence..and learning how women think..

specifically, learning how my AFC ways have turned off women..

and learning to build self confidence...by learning my errors and looking at the love game with a new perspective

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the faith kid

Wow this site must be pretty powerful if you're letting it have this much influence on your opinion of women. Perhaps you should ask yourself what exactly you're trying to take from this site. I wouldn't read every word written on here as scripture.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this forum is that many, many of its users are either a) bitter former AFC's who have been hurt in the past and, unable to heal, have come to hate and distrust women; and b) teenagers who like to pretend they have all the answers when in fact they have near zero life experience, and perhaps never even had a girlfriend. This is why there is much hostility towards women, and a very juvenile 'macho man' attitude prevailing. This isn't to say there aren't any useful posts, because there are. You just have to sift through a lot of grunting, chest-pounding and poo-flinging to find it.

Personally, I only ever look for advice in the health & fitness forum anymore. The views here haven't affected me much because I'm pretty stable to begin with and know when to take things with a grain of salt, but in your case maybe you should take a break? No bulletin board should sour your outlook on life, and remember: Misanthropy is a huge turnoff.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to know what posts are valuable and what posts are just bitter chumps and 15 year olds who dont know anything.

Now Pook is a good one to read, and anyone whos been here more than 8-10 months seems to be trustworthy. newer people than that havent earned the right to be taken seriously.

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Celadus
I have been spending atleast 30 or more minutes a day reading the posts on here... I'm starting to get very, very distrustful of women and cynical about them in general.

You've noticed that about this forum also?

I'm losing all hope of ever being happy with a girl. I'm super scared they will cheat on me now. I still think about them sexually, but as far as a partner to enjoy my time with I don't see it happening.

It's funny. Part of my motivation for coming to this forum is to learn skills to make sure that I am not hurt or taken advantage of in subsequent relationships.

A lot of relationship/seduction information on the web has the same advice to offer: either you're the one being taken advantage of or you're the one doing the taking.

Pretty damned hopeless scenario if you've ever dreamed of a loving relationship, huh?

We've even got a name for falling in love that makes it sound like a disease.

A very close friend of mine was tormented by these very same issues of trust and feelings of vulnerability and pain, and was given the opportunity to take a pill that would relieve him of the ability to feel... no more love getting in the way of his pursuits; no more "one-itis." No more butterflies in the stomach when dealing with very attractive women. No more feeling drawn into or connected to women. No more crushes. Certainly no more heartbreak...

He took the pill and disconnected from his emotions regarding other people. Immediately, he felt invinceable and became ten-fold more successful with women! It's like women could sense their powers having little effect on him and they tried everything in they could possibly come up with to draw him in. It worked. He could care less about any sort of connection or committment and basically used a few girls to get what he wanted. Before you all fumble to hit the reply button and ask me for the name of the pill, know that whenever I talk to my friend he tells me that he would give almost anything to be able to feel again. He would live his entire life as an ignorant AFC as long as he could feel connected. He longs for that old feeling of being vulnerable and challenged by a woman. He doesn't care how much easier it is for him to score nowadays. He would give it all back in a heartbeat.

Let's just say there is a time where you're gonna want to love somebody, especially if they love you and you realize that this person would do anything for you and would remain faithful throughout even the most difficult of times. Then, you'll understand that you have the power to not reciprocate the sort of closeness and connection they are able to offer. You'll no longer be the only one who is vulnerable and putting yourself out there... Maybe Celadus, you've never been there and felt that. I'll be honest: in all of my relationships, I haven't.

Enough of this story.

They (all women) are nothing more than sl*ts who want money, sex and entertainment.

I used to feel this way about women too. The funny thing is, I like money, sex, and entertainment myself and when I first began using this material, I was hooking up with lots of girls. So I can't blame women for liking the same things and taking advantage of the fact that men are always hitting on them.

And the head games, sheesh. I use to be so optimistic about a wife and all that bull shi*. I want to use women and move on now. Too many opporunities to get hurt.

You sound like either you've always been too affraid to put yourself out there or that you have put yourself out there and have been hurt.

I was hurt badly in a relationship last year. I had spent the previous year recovering from physical illness and had forgotten this site existed. I put myself on the line and became incredibly vulnerable. I guess I chose the wrong person. Maybe the wrong time.

I'm interested in seduction because, to be honest I don't have the time to invest in any sort of relationship, I enjoy variety, and I don't know myself well enough or haven't lived enough yet to be able to understand the difference between what I want and what I don't want.

I grew up in a home with parents who loathed each another and never even pretended to be or act affectionately toward one other. When I hear guys talk about getting married (or having a wife) I become really pessimistic and can never really speak my mind to them. "Love" is like attraction. It fizzles and burns out. Relationships have to end and most relationships don't last until the death of an individual. Some end prematurely because people are unable to put out or simply affraid. Marriage serves to complicate everything, especially if there is a child involved or one partner earns a significantly higher income than the other.

Is this what DJism is?

Fvck "DJism." When this board was about picking up chicks, none of us refered to what we were accomplishing or hoping to accomplish as some sort of religion or cult. It really scares me when people feel so strongly about this forum.

I think the saying that ignorance is bliss, is so true.

Perhaps ignorance is bliss. If so then the AFC has it better than a failure of a pick-up artist or a pick-up artist who wants to leave pick-ups behind him. On this site, we use "Don Juan" instead of pick-up artist and AFC seems to have different connotations than it has elsewhere (i.e. everywhere else). So what I'm about to say is open to a variety of interpretations.

You know, ever since Ross Jeffries wrote about "Average Frustrated Chumps," the entire internet seduction community did everything in its power to distance itself from the characteristics that make up the chump (difficult to write "internet seduction community" and keep a straight face). It is as if the "AFC" was and is the antithesis of all that these forums and websites advocate.

Then it dawned on me... most of my friends and most of the guys I meet in every day life are by-definition AFCs... they get laid. They have lives. They just don't visit these websites.

Furthermore, most guys who come to these forums are looking to get laid or meet a girl or have a relationship that works out... in essence, they want what the AFC already has... only they want to feel like they have more control over their relationships and their ability to attract women.

Fastseduction contends that most guys (AFCs) cannot control or even predict when they're gonna "get lucky." They can't get laid unless they "luck out" or lower their standards until they find a girl willing to sleep with them based on whatever they're doing right at the time.

So, AFCs are ignorant of all of the material on these sites that could potentially help them get laid more often. Guys like myself who are interested in seduction and learning about women and the dynamics of attraction and relationships want to have all of the answers and want to have confidence and control - a steady stream of relationships and the ability to attract more of them. But, sometimes I wonder about the AFCs... Are they happy? I mean, do they have meaningful relationships? I had neither when I was an AFC (as opposed to an AFC who wants to become a PUA). Do they lead fulfilling lives? Do they find excitement and inspiration? Do their actions make a difference? Are they happy with the quality of their sex lives? Do they enjoy the company they attract? Will they have people here to take care of them when they are vulnerable, down on their luck, or too sick to take care of themselves? Do they ever extract and disect their sexual persuits to examine them piece by piece, and type up field reports and lay reports or do they simply live in the moment and make the most out of each and every interaction and relationship? Do they memorize and recite canned approaches laced with elements of neuro-linguistic programming or are they truly spontaneous and able to offer and convey excitement and genuine value in their companionship?

In the time I spend on these forums, I could learn to play guitar.
DWK

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sort of taken aback by your comments, Celabus. I have found that, on the whole, relatively little women-bashing takes place her. Granted, I'm a newbie, but the slant I've seen most often is anti-supplication, not anti-women. Sure, there are some hardcore mysoginists here, and yes, they're lame, but I don't think they wield enough influence to shape minds much.

I agree with whoever wrote about bitterness and ignorance as causes of anti-female views. I suspect one of these has given rise to your new outlook, rather than this site per se. I don't mean this in a disparaging way. I merely mean to challenge your beliefs.

Do people really find the views here reflect more of a subjugationist view towards women than a empowering view of maleness? For instance, while pook's anti-feminist writings would be perceived by most as sexist, I personally see them as purely opposed to feminist ideology, particularly with respect to sexuality.

Bashing feminism and bashing women are not co-terminous, and feminism oftentimes goes beyond female empowerment to encompass a veiled form of male-bashing. I mention pook b/c he seems the most influential here. I don't see pook's work as mysoginistic. A few may disagree, but I think most would agree that it successfully aims to empower men by illustrating how male feminisation has weakened us.

To take his works, and the opinions of others, as anti-women is to miss the real message. And to rationalise an anti-female outlook by referring to the predominant views espoused on this forum is to do them an injustice.

Reaction score
IM a newbie too and i must admitt that i too am a little anti-women but not to the extent that i hate them but rather i love them and i will not hesitate to correct their male-feminizing tricks and their femenist egos.

guys love women for what they are . and yes not all women bad. im still learning and i hope to learn more from this web site .

LATEZ!!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be anti-women to some extent but that has changed, now I see them as a challenge, a way of testing myself to see how much I have developed as a person; how much more confidence do I have?, how much do I really understand them?.

I now understand that they are different and are motivated by different things and its just because of evolution and societies beliefs. Therefore, I do not hold it against them. I control my destiny not some women therefore it does not matter how they are, so to speak, as I make the choices. If I do not like them, well, its good bye. There are plenty more.

The way I see it I have probably met 0.00000001% of the women in the world (probably a hell of alot less) therefore there are always more out there, waiting for me.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of you guys. I've felt these forums, while giving some valuable insights into the way 'some' women think do more harm than good if you let them.

Over the last year I've swung from the nice guy girls used to walk over to someone who has no trust in women and is always over analysing every little move that a girl makes, thinking does it fit into the 'DJ' method or gameplan.

I've recently come to my senses, no more games and bull****, some of the techniques on this site are good but most are from people who just want to play games and boost their own egos.

The only thing us guys really need to know is be the best guy you can be but also dont be afraid to show affection when the time is right. Respect yourself and others will too.

Thats all you really need to know. Now switch off that computer and start enjoying your lives.......

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Re: Sosuave and its influence on my opinion of women

Originally posted by Don-Wan Kenobi
DWK A very close friend of mine was tormented by these very same issues of trust and feelings of vulnerability and pain, and was given the opportunity to take a pill that would relieve him of the ability to feel... no more love getting in the way of his pursuits; no more "one-itis." No more butterflies in the stomach when dealing with very attractive women. No more feeling drawn into or connected to women. No more crushes. Certainly no more heartbreak...

He took the pill and disconnected from his emotions regarding other people. Immediately, he felt invinceable and became ten-fold more successful with women! It's like women could sense their powers having little effect on him and they tried everything in they could possibly come up with to draw him in. It worked. He could care less about any sort of connection or committment and basically used a few girls to get what he wanted. Before you all fumble to hit the reply button and ask me for the name of the pill, know that whenever I talk to my friend he tells me that he would give almost anything to be able to feel again. He would live his entire life as an ignorant AFC as long as he could feel connected. He longs for that old feeling of being vulnerable and challenged by a woman. He doesn't care how much easier it is for him to score nowadays. He would give it all back in a heartbeat.
If this is for real then I think I need to learn about it the hard way. So please fill us in on such a pill because I haven't found anything like that in my own searches.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What many many people fail to realise is that these "techniques"
are just a guide to you on how to become more confident, lead a better lfe etc.
For example when we say be a chalenge, you pretend to be bus that day whilst the only thing you do is masturbate and watch tv!
But you should go to a walk in the park, train something, clean your apartment etc... do anything, actually BE BUISY, improve your life!

The other thing is that I think when you are a hardcore AFC like I was you have to go through the jerk fase!

I also thought like you abouth women but then a few things happen stimultainosly:

I found a great person (a very good friend), whom is a girl.
I realised that all people have agenda and that their is maybe a little more obvious.
Example, a girl goes for money, and the guy goes for her looks.
They are atracted to each other for those things, and have a relationship.
Its a fair traid. Eventually you do start to care for the person.

Now being an AFC (my deffinition) is somewhone who doesn't folow his dreams and heart, gets attached right away to a girl to much (as opposed to two months later when you are actually in an exlusive relationship and when you can actually let your feelings go wild, so not to get hurt).
And even then you shouldnt show TOO MUCH affection, but not too little neighter.
The trick is to find a middle, in everithing.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to hate women for what human nature has made them. It's not their fault, they can't fight it. Men are men and women are women, and human nature makes them both what they are. Even though they are different is several ways, men are no better than women either. We are human, and we are severely flawed in many capacities. A lot of these flaws make loving/fulfilling/trusting relationships merely a fairy tale, and out of reach to those who aren't very lucky. They're possible, I suppose, but the chances are slim. I'm sorry, I wish it weren't this way. I try to enjoy life anyway, while focusing on the things I
can have that will make me happy.