“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sort of AFC, sort of DJ but works well

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I have noticed something that lots of articles on this site go against. I find it really easy to get girls by telling them my feelings for them after I have known them for a while as just friends but flirting regularly and then playing hard to get and only seeing them once or twice a week. I have found that remaining a challenge really makes them chase you and they will approach you first and start talking to you first, they quite often ring you up, ask you out and really want to get into your pants while you hardly do anything. I did this with one chick and I slept with her before we really went out on our first date and she is so loyal to me it's awesome. We have been dating since february.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top