“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Sorry, I already have company..."

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
M'kay, lessee whaddya'll think. Invited the lady a met the other day out to hear some live music. She said, "sorry, but I have plans with my friends - but, if we go to an early movie show and I'm off before you go out, I'll give you a call". Naturally, I called my other potential date, and set up a night out with her on the same day. Now... if the first prospect calls, would a line "sorry, but I already have company tonight" be (i) believable and (ii) apropriate? Whaddya think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
It doesn't matter what she thinks as long as its true. Who cares if she believes it or not the main thing is that it will leave her hanging with questions in her mind either way.
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
You could use lots of different lines, all meaning the same thing...

"I made alternative plans" (I've got a date), "I'm meeting a friend instead" (ambigious), "I have to work late" (I've no life)...

Oscar.
 

TheCloser

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
46
just say "I have company tonight" that will make it more believeable. That's a sweet line. Classy, yet mysterious. It sounds better than...Uh I'm hooking up with someone.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
True: heres a variation

Sorry Ive made other plans
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Whoa, back up.

Do you have Caller-ID? If so, don't answer--she's too late.

If you don't have it, get it. If you answer, the replies above aren't bad and I doubt I could improve on them. Just be honest that you've already made plans but it would've been fun. Then get off the phone w/o making any future plans at this time.

Give her time to think about it.

I don't think she'll call, though. You did well immediately dialing up option #2. Well done.
 

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Age
54
If you really like the girl.....

If you are not really interested in the girl it doesn't matter what you say..... However if you are DO NOT SAY YOU HAVE COMPANY TONIGHT........................ We take that to mean one thing and one thing only and if the girl is not that open minded that will blow it all............ be a little more ambigious............ I have plans, I am going to be with my family that night if you really like her but only use I have company if you are only half way interested trust me.........................
 
Top