Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Sorry, I already have company..."

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
M'kay, lessee whaddya'll think. Invited the lady a met the other day out to hear some live music. She said, "sorry, but I have plans with my friends - but, if we go to an early movie show and I'm off before you go out, I'll give you a call". Naturally, I called my other potential date, and set up a night out with her on the same day. Now... if the first prospect calls, would a line "sorry, but I already have company tonight" be (i) believable and (ii) apropriate? Whaddya think?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what she thinks as long as its true. Who cares if she believes it or not the main thing is that it will leave her hanging with questions in her mind either way.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could use lots of different lines, all meaning the same thing...

"I made alternative plans" (I've got a date), "I'm meeting a friend instead" (ambigious), "I have to work late" (I've no life)...

Oscar.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
just say "I have company tonight" that will make it more believeable. That's a sweet line. Classy, yet mysterious. It sounds better than...Uh I'm hooking up with someone.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True: heres a variation

Sorry Ive made other plans

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, back up.

Do you have Caller-ID? If so, don't answer--she's too late.

If you don't have it, get it. If you answer, the replies above aren't bad and I doubt I could improve on them. Just be honest that you've already made plans but it would've been fun. Then get off the phone w/o making any future plans at this time.

Give her time to think about it.

I don't think she'll call, though. You did well immediately dialing up option #2. Well done.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really like the girl.....

If you are not really interested in the girl it doesn't matter what you say..... However if you are DO NOT SAY YOU HAVE COMPANY TONIGHT........................ We take that to mean one thing and one thing only and if the girl is not that open minded that will blow it all............ be a little more ambigious............ I have plans, I am going to be with my family that night if you really like her but only use I have company if you are only half way interested trust me.........................