Sorority Girls

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
Kinda sucks but just be patient and if she wants more she will show u..

Yea I think that was my problem.. I wasn't patient enough. It was rough liking someone a lot, and sleeping with them.. to not sleeping with them and knowing they're banging some other dude at the frat house. I needed to walk away.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
Ya that's real tough brro... That happens. At least u know she wasnt worth a sh!t. Youre not mad o hurt because u liked her, its hurts your ego man. Trust me its easy to get them confused. You have to just put that behind u the best way u can. Easier said than done I know
Thanks man. Take it that's happened to you before?

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorority girls are definitely NOT undateable.

A lot of the guys in my fraternity are dating some of the sweetest, caring girls who are in sororities.

In any large student organization, you will find a wide range of different types of people.

There are many sororities girl who are Bible beaters, some who love to party, some who ARE skanks, and some are just normal girls.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interpol said:
Ok, this is no different than saying:

"black girls = std ridden hos"

You can't apply one stereotype to an entire community of people.
Stereotypes generally exist for a reason. I never heard that one, though. More racist than anything.

Of course, not ALL are a certain way, but a decent enough chunk are. If you're looking for trash, the best place to look is in the dumpster. You're still going to find a few decent things in there. Same goes for dating, and bars, clubs, parties, online websites, sororities, popular crowds, "hot chicks", slutty girls, etc. You go where the odds are in your favor to find a decent one. Or, you complain about the trash in the dumpster. "Why is there so much trash in here?" Because you're looking in a dumpster, dumbass.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my school in sororities it's all about banging the most popular guy in the fraternity to one up the sisters. Some schools (like mine) just have a ****ty Greek system. Not all in it are bad, but most know why they joined and I don't need to reiterate it.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
there is validity to this... It was just a sh!t show where I went to school. Its funny though because once we all graduated the few relationships there were soon ended. Maybe Socal is a lot diff dynamic then out in Texas. I went to to a UC school.
Yeah I go to a pretty conservative school. While there definitely are groups of sorority girls that have a reputation of partying, most are down to earth respectable girls.

I do know however that's not the case everywhere. I've visited my friends from other schools, visited tailgates at other schools, and their is a wide range of how people behave in greek life.

UC school as in a University of Cali branch?

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a fraternity and the sorority girls are really no different than normal college girls, but hotter.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
I'm in a fraternity and the sorority girls are really no different than normal college girls, but hotter.
Sorority chicks are hit or miss. I wouldn't say they are any more hot than any "normal" college girl as you put it.. Just because a girl chooses not join a sorority for whatever reason doesn't make her any more or less attractive. I've seen some pretty nasty looking sorority girls.

Besides I've rather take the attractive nutritionist with a banging body who can snowboard and and run half marathons with me, or the hotty who sky dives and does wingsuit flying than most sorority chicks. I've gotten mixed up with two sorority girls in my life and both times they were so much drama carrying a lot of baggage. They were attractive yes.. but a big headache and not stable.

The girl I was seeing would tell me how her sorority sisters had a shirt of some guy in a fraternity tacked to the wall.. And whoever slept with him would sign it.. It was like an accomplishment or something to sleep with someone half of your house slept with. Dirty hoes.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Sorority chicks are hit or miss. I wouldn't say they are any more hot than any "normal" college girl as you put it.. Just because a girl chooses not join a sorority for whatever reason doesn't make her any more or less attractive. I've seen some pretty nasty looking sorority girls.

Besides I've rather take the attractive nutritionist with a banging body who can snowboard and and run half marathons with me, or the hotty who sky dives and does wingsuit flying than most sorority chicks. I've gotten mixed up with two sorority girls in my life and both times they were so much drama carrying a lot of baggage. They were attractive yes.. but a big headache and not stable.

The girl I was seeing would tell me how her sorority sisters had a shirt of some guy in a fraternity tacked to the wall.. And whoever slept with him would sign it.. It was like an accomplishment or something to sleep with someone half of your house slept with. Dirty hoes.
And normal girls aren't dirty hoes at all? Sorority girls just have a group to share it with while normal girls just keep quiet about it. At my school, the greek life pretty much runs the school, so my input might be different.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
And normal girls aren't dirty hoes at all? Sorority girls just have a group to share it with while normal girls just keep quiet about it. At my school, the greek life pretty much runs the school, so my input might be different.
Agreed.

Normal girls can be/are just as slvtish as sorority girls. Unfortunately for sorority girls, it's easier to categorize them and label a stereotype on them than normal girls who don't belong to a big organization.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just personal experience I guess for me. The hot girls I've been with that were not in sororities were less drama for one, and they had a smaller list of guys they slept with maybe 5-7...and took some work to get into their pants.

The attractive sorority girls I knew were hitting 12-15 guys before they were even 21. And it really didn't take me much effort to get it in.