Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sorare Sport NFTS

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi mates,

I found the Sorare project about 1.5 months ago and I've put all my crypto funds into it. It runs on the Eth blockchain and it's some sort of collectible card game meets fantasy football.
Basically they create a limited amount of player cards each year that are yours forever and they also offer utility in their SO5 game where you can win Eth and more cards twice a week. There's no fee for participating, they get money just from the cards sold. You can also sell any cards you have on a free market with no fees.

Seems to be a healthy growing community, they're up to 200+ licensed clubs in around 40 leagues, have players like Griezmann and Pique putting in hundreds of thousands in the project and they've raised $680 mil last month I think.
The potential is quite big, there are cards already selling for more than 1-$200k and it's more fun for me than traditional investing.

Also, this month the deposit fees are 0, not sure if it's gonna last after the month end. So if you just want to buy some Eth and hold it, might be better than other sites that have some deposit fees.

Is anyone else from the forum on Sorare?
If not and you're not interested, maybe it's a thing to keep in mind tho, because they want to expand in other sports as well, if football (or soccer for the American fellows) is not your thing.

P.S. If anyone is interested in joining the platform, use a refferal link and both parties get a free card after 5 purchases. I'll leave mine below in case you wanna help me out, if not, just use someone else's(hope this doesn't violate any forum rules).
sorare.com/r/andreihaha