"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sooooo...this 16 y/o gave me her number...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I beg to differ

Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Carrying the v-card is respectable? What kind of logic is that? It's a concious choice, it's nothing respectable or not about it.
I think you can respect someone who chooses to be a virgin. That doesn't mean that someone who isn't a virgin should get no respect. But, I do respect a person who chooses abstanence over have sex just to do it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
I dont choose to carry the v-card. I'm just too damn shy/nervous to make a move on a woman :(
 

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Re: What's wrong with being a virgin?

Originally posted by SDBmania
Dude, what's wrong with being a virgin? Screw society man. I'm 22 and still a virgin and I'm happy with that. Sex isn't everything(I know this comin from a virgy). Any way, based on my moral and spiritual opinion, this doesn't seem to be a good idea. Then again, I'm probably in the minority. For honor and dignity I go. Still, if you are one of those who would rather have lots of sex then a LTR then so be it. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what you want to do, I'm just saying don't feel like you have to have sex. You are in control of your own destiny. Do it because you want to, not because you think you have to.
To quote you in a different context, that also show how ridiculous people are wondering if it is legal... and how laws are (like we do not know) often stupid.

If it is legal one place and not another => ha ha.

And if you act strictly for the laws, you end up doing what the law think you have to (if we can say the law think ... :D)

You want her sexually? Nothing more? You have the occasion? then seize it! ==> Stop thinking too much... just act if you can and that is.
 
Top