Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

soon to be divorced girl calls me up.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that I used to date 2 years ago recently called me. She told me that she left her husband (who is a crazy violent army guy). The guy was put in jail for violating a restraining order. I'm not sure what to make of this. She is only 23 and has been married for about a year now. She said she is getting a divorce, but when I asked her if she still loved him she said that she did care abour him. This girl always has to learn the hard way in life.

Maybe she realizes who 'the man' is now (me).
Anyway, I wouldn't mind banging her again because she is really hot, but this situation is far to complex for me to deal with.

What a dumb ass chick. I think this girl is always going to be damaged goods now.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind banging her again because she is really hot
Chances are she'll be rebounding, and you're considered a possibility. If you're going to let this chick rebound with you, she's probably only good for a few lays. If you're smart, you won't develope an emotional attachment to her if you decide to go for it. She'll most likely just use you, then throw you away. Be prepared for that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the pvssy is not worth it if you got a crazy army guy out of jail or about to leave jail.

Anytime a chick messes up her life by dating crazy guy, you can bet that he would put the blame on you and get revenge.

Besides she is probably abused by him and is bringing some unknown amount of baggage for you to help her with. You may think you will be getting only pvssy but she will latch onto you and this will end badly.

Go after new HB'S forget the old flames.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound like she'd be worth it. She's rebounding, so if you get attached your screwed.

Furthermore, it sounds like her husband is crazy. If she's had to put out restraining orders and he's even broken them, he'll probably be a big headache for you. He could show up and try to start some stuff. I'd let her be. She'll mess with you, he'll mess with you, and in the end you MIGHT get laid. that's it.

KevM2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj Damage hit the nail on the head. There are too many good apples out there to pick up and eat than the shiny, but rotten one on the floor.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this was a request for advice was it Kevin?

I know you're just getting off the fact that her life was screwed because she didn't stay with you.

;)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
I don't think this was a request for advice was it Kevin?

I know you're just getting off the fact that her life was screwed because she didn't stay with you.

;)
exactly, and I want to f--ck her hard.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trouble

00Kevin,

You may want to stay away with a crazy husband in the picture.

The problem is she is going to tell him that she is 'banging' 00Kevin.........

Wait until he hears that.....................Weeeeeeeee

Your shvt will get weak. (he will blame you and then come after you)

cave dweller

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be perfectly, honest and say that at some level I want her. I do care about her and I do want her sexually.

Under this situation I would only take her serious if she :

1. was totally removed from that guy for a long time ( ie divorced)
2. came running back crying to me after I reject her several times
3. spent a very long time on her knees. :)

Regardless, I just don't know what I would do if she came to my place and want to f-ck. I've wanted to do her HARD and caveman style for a long time. You might call it a revenge f--k.

The main problem is this army guy. He is a weapons expert and has allready spent time in afganistan and Hati. This guy is really raging right now. She left him because he wouldn't stop yelling at her. She even said this guy goes crazy when he plays video games. He hasn't hit her (well not that I know of ) but this guy is a nut. It once took 4 guys at a bar to stop him. he almost kicked all the bouncers asses in too.

This girl was very attracted to him for being that strong (for behing the alpha male) , but now... what am I ? that is the question I would need answered. I could either be a rebound as you say or perhaps, she will learn to see me as the man. I'm smarter, have more money, more successfull, and I was her first ****. Her parents also think I'm a great guy. Her father once told her that she was stupid for not living with me in my condo.

Anyone else have a forbiden pus-y problem like this?

What do you do if a girl comes running back to you. How do you tell if she is for real and if she has realized her mistakes?

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem is this army guy. He is a weapons expert .................. is a nut. It once took 4 guys at a bar to stop him. he almost kicked all the bouncers asses in too.
One word::
BAHAHAHHAHAHA.

You got guts.

Yeah of course you care, why else would you be scheming so much. The point is, is she worth caring about?

What you haven't mentioned is how you guys were like and what lead to the breakup. What is she like? Is she normal? Or does she have skeletons.

The thing is you can show confidence without roid rage, mental strength is by far more important. Compare two guys a shy women supplicating body builder who can snap you in half with his butt crack vs an average trully confident guy. You know who would win the girl in the end (providing her head is on properly). You are that non supplicating confident man who isn't a slave to his emotions.

Honestly, did she cheat on you or did you fail to maintain attraction due to your pre DJ conditioning?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it was a total pre-dj situation. it just got to the point where her interest level was very confusing. She was too young for me and i didn't get what I wanted emotionally out of her. The more I tried with her the more things worked out. the problem was that I wanted her to prove herself to me. I wouldn't just do anything for her. I was rather bitter about the whole relationship. I wasn't sure if she was just too young or if she was just not interested. so it just faded into friends and she went her own way.

pre-dj I used to put women to the test and I would always demand that they prove their worth to me. I never put much of an effort forth because I didn;'t think I she would respond the way i wanted her too.

it is a confusing situation. My gut instinct is telling me that this chick is going to come crying back to me in the spring sometime and i'm not going to give a damn at that time.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Chances are she'll be rebounding, and you're considered a possibility. If you're going to let this chick rebound with you, she's probably only good for a few lays. If you're smart, you won't develope an emotional attachment to her if you decide to go for it. She'll most likely just use you, then throw you away. Be prepared for that.
Amen to that.

Be cautious with this situation. It looks like you're taking "something" away from Mr Psycho for now and he is willing to get it back and then some.

You may be right about the damaged goods part.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar relationship once. Very dangerous.

she SAYS she's "GETTING" a divorce. Don't believe it. As bad as he may be, they don't like to give up that security blanket. if she is really serious about you, make sure she follows through with the divorce proceedings. otherwise she is just lookng for a little nookie, so if you wanna go that route, bang the **** out of her but be very discreet. never call her at home, never be seen with her around people you know, never let her into your home, etc., and cut it off before she gets too clingy.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem is this army guy. He is a weapons expert and has allready spent time in afganistan and Hati. This guy is really raging right now. She left him because he wouldn't stop yelling at her. She even said this guy goes crazy when he plays video games. He hasn't hit her (well not that I know of ) but this guy is a nut. It once took 4 guys at a bar to stop him. he almost kicked all the bouncers asses in too.
Haha.

Man this b!tch rejected you.
She married some psycho.
She "claims" she is getting a divorce.
This guy is ready to kill.

And you're thinking about hitting that pvssy?? Man just go out and some other hot girl, don't get involved in this ho's life, not only is it beneath you (since she did break it off with you), but it's an unnecessery risk.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

For now you should definitely keep at arms length form her. If she wants help to escape from the nut, definitely direct her to where she can get help, but be very careful about anything you do.

Don't ever call her. I'm sure the psycho monitors her phone constantly.

Go for others. If she divorces him, and loses contact with him, then you might have a go. But short of that it definitely looks like more trouble than it's worth.

The nutjob will probably end up in jail for a long time for some violent crime. Don't be the victim.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the blame

00Kevin,

Be very careful here.

Once she tells him that she has a friend named Kevin he will blame you for all of his marriage problems.

Oh, by the way, he will also find out about you without her telling him.

cave dweller

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is not worth it. But, not knowing her I'm not all that qualified to make such a statement. The situation is simple, the soldier is a loose end that WILL need tied up, and I have a plan for you that does not include bodily harm to anyone:

Contact Soldier Man (scary I know), tell him your story (except leave out the part about wanting to **** his ex-wife) let him know that she no longer cares for him and that there are plenty of other women out there looking for a sleazeball like him.

This plan has worked in the past for me in disarming the ex-boyfriend and ends with everyone getting along, but it looks dubious as to whether or not it will work with Soldier Man, and if he doesn't take you talk well and heed your helpful caring advice, then stay the hell away from this girl or start packing a gun and I mean seriously.

The key is really in building a rapport with Soldier Man, because it's much easier for him to beat your ever-loving brains into the concrete if he cannot identify with you.

'Slinger

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin

Sounds like you are dangerously close to joining the "Captain-Save-a-Hoe" club.

Don't do it!

Of course since the ex is a soldier, you can tell him your rank is now "Captain" and order him to leave you alone! :)

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
00Kevin

Sounds like you are dangerously close to joining the "Captain-Save-a-Hoe" club.

Don't do it!

Of course since the ex is a soldier, you can tell him your rank is now "Captain" and order him to leave you alone! :)

Dietzcoi
Hahaha, good one Dietzcoi!! DDKevin is going to be DeaDKevin soon if he doesn't keep his lust in control - remember she is still married!!!!!

Say "No" to married HOS!!!!