Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Songs for my band's setlist...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some ideas for songs to do at a show my band is playing on the 17th. To name a few we have already...

Seven Nation Army and Sweet Dreams medley, '39, Crazy little thing called love, and tie your mother down by Queen, Hurt So Good by Mellencamp, Take It Easy by the Eagles, Proud Mary and Lodi by CCR, Gimme 3 Steps by Lyn Skyn, Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond, Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran, Long Haired Redneck by David Alan Coe, etc.

More suggestions...?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ice ice baby by vanilla ice

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got that one down but the other guys don't like it so much, so I'll throw that in at the end of the night.
Keep em coming

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you looking to stay with older stuff or do you want newer songs too? whats the relative age of the audience?

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey some new songs that I like and should be easy to learn if you are that way inclined:

Oh My God - Ida Maria (has cross generational appeal imo, highly danceable)

I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids (love this song, ideally you should also have a synth in the band, not essential though)

Kids (mgmt cover) - The Kooks (original is all over popular culture atm, feels like you would impress some people in the crowd)

Science is Golden - The Grates (fast moving, chick singer, but I can sing along to it fairly easily)

Fascination - Alphabeat (very pop sounding but fun and will heat up the d-floor, need two singers and synth)

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't an age range because its at a nice pub/restaurant and I've seen 70 year olds and 7 year olds there. We're open to whatever we can play.
Thanks for the input so far.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We got one :)
Mary Jane's last Dance

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bob Segar, Strut, anything from the Cars. Ac-dc ala Bon Scott. ZZ-top. Dancin' with Myself is always a crowd pleaser.