“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Songs are drugs

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Songs influence us like cannabis. Or cocaine. The right song can set the mood and make a half interested girl horny. It's like she's sucked into your frame through your choice of music.

Consequences Of Love feat. pornstar Sasha Grey

I didn't like Mission Impossible Fallout except for the helicopter scenes and of course the club scene. Still, I downloaded both mixes of this track and a few months later found myself leaving Blackpool Pleasure Beach hours later than intended, ending up on a motorway at around midnight, driving this black W222 I'd rented for the occasion. Traffic was heavy despite the hour. I had a flight to catch at 6am and was more than a couple hundred miles from Gatwick airport.

44755109_10213372863819377_7128961634738896896_o.jpg

A Land Rover Discovery got right up behind me, I'm talking inches, flashed its lights a lot and then muscled past me in the chaos and something snapped inside of me. It must have been the song. I went after him like a rabid dog. Weaving in and out of traffic in a 5.2 metre limousine like it was a Fiat Panda. I had the volume practically at maximum on the Burmester 3D and I stayed right behind him as he tried, and failed, to get away. I flashed my lights at him, again and again, and grinned as I realized I didn't even care how irresponsible I was being. Eventually he gave up and turned off the motorway.

It must have been the song.


Share the music that makes you act a fool! :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Are you sure that wasn't a case of BMW you had, even tho it was a rental mercedes? Who gives a sht what it was, if it's black and high end you have to drive it like an ahole, otherwise it's no fun. Also, don't forget to park it like an ahole.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Songs influence us like cannabis. Or cocaine. The right song can set the mood and make a half interested girl horny. It's like she's sucked into your frame through your choice of music.

Consequences Of Love feat. pornstar Sasha Grey

I didn't like Mission Impossible Fallout except for the helicopter scenes and of course the club scene. Still, I downloaded both mixes of this track and a few months later found myself leaving Blackpool Pleasure Beach hours later than intended, ending up on a motorway at around midnight, driving this black W222 I'd rented for the occasion. Traffic was heavy despite the hour. I had a flight to catch at 6am and was more than a couple hundred miles from Gatwick airport.

View attachment 4479

A Land Rover Discovery got right up behind me, I'm talking inches, flashed its lights a lot and then muscled past me in the chaos and something snapped inside of me. It must have been the song. I went after him like a rabid dog. Weaving in and out of traffic in a 5.2 metre limousine like it was a Fiat Panda. I had the volume practically at maximum on the Burmester 3D and I stayed right behind him as he tried, and failed, to get away. I flashed my lights at him, again and again, and grinned as I realized I didn't even care how irresponsible I was being. Eventually he gave up and turned off the motorway.

It must have been the song.


Share the music that makes you act a fool! :D
from the Scorsese film
 

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
36
Age
39
LOOOOL so true. I had a car accident just 2 weeks ago on a dual carriageway listening to some drill music.

I brought myself a merc c250 and drove it around like a maniac. Going in and out of cars and then the car ended up slipping and hitting the barriers. Thank god no one was hurt nor was any other car hit.

The music deff had a huge effect.

Anyway this is what I was listening to lol.

 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top