Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Song: A Secret Weapon called Natural

Reaction score
This is the real version of this parody:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159495

Launch it!

The eleven at the fashion show, with her Crayola eyes, guys all say she’s the hardest goal,
The eleven in the girl magazine, with her Playdoh body, is the one they can't believe with,
The eleven in the action movie, with her Disney smile, is the one they won't try to go for.

Cameron may gallop towards the castle with the princess like a white knight on a stallion,
Darryl may build pyramids out of girl greatness and their dresses like an ancient pharaoh,
Sean may radioactivate ladies hearts and nuke them like a Pacific Ocean atom bomb,
Fred may impress her like the countdown soundblast from a launched spaceship engine,
Mike may amaze the cutie like him riding a twenty second century atom hover bike,
Elmar may wonder the hottie like the discovery of the saber tooth tiger in the La Brea tar,
But they all fail with Eleven, because she’s paralyzes them like the girl version of Fear,
not because she’s hard to please, she’s just an female illusionist, a Nightlust Imagineer,
she just makes you lose your focus, like bubbly champagne and 1886 merlot,
She just makes you man machine get fried and busted, electrifying your circuits,
But love may be a battlefield, but my side has learned the secret sensual weapon,
I’m done bench pressing llamas in Peru, I’m powering on, lets show Eleven the do,

You may think your too good for me,
But baby, im Victor the Daydream Engineer, my adventure speeding has my endorphins showing,
my veins are pumping out nightlife testosterone, my secret weapon is turning on, now bright red,
and it’s time to take off the safety , and let go of my nice guy training manual, forget the read,
Reveal my true ammunition, im crazy, im wild,, unlimiting myself, now I’m locked and loaded, and....
I am my own secret weapon, the Natural, I am her green eyed weakness, making her emotions swirl, feelings whirl, and her lady brain twirl, the party pointdexter that sends her into orbit, and down to Earth as a I want him meteor shower.

Stop the boring, Swagger up, don’t be afraid to show your tribal dance,
Taking her sloping with my confidence snowboard on a romance avalanche,
with words I make her dance like a locomotive during a valentine earthquake,
and a comedy wave has you both sunset surfing on a passion tsunami,
I am the pirate that undressed the treasure chest of the Caribbean queen,
I am the doctor the kick starts her joyride heart with his seductive stethoscope,
I am the lawyer that sues her with flirty words and erotically entranced vocabulary.

but baby, im Victor the Daydream Engineer, my adventure speeding has my endorphins showing,
my veins are pumping out nightlife testosterone, my secret weapon is turning on, now bright red,
and it’s time to take off the safety , and let go of my nice guy training manual, forget the read,
Reveal my true ammunition, im crazy, im wild, unlimiting myself, now I’m locked and loaded, and....
I am the my own secret weapon, the Natural, I am her green eyed weakness, making her emotions swirl, feelings whirl, and her lady brain twirl, the party pointdexter that sends her into orbit, and down to Earth as a I want him meteor shower.

I Send her smiling underwater, below water pressure, like a scuba diver,
touching and playfighting shows you’re the man hurricane from Miami,
her talking to me on the phone is sending her body into a lady landslide,
she's thinking about when I am going to thunderkiss her like a howling wolf,
not like a shy sheep, cus she’s desiring for a day and night lovers monsoon,
and I’m the artist who passion paints her creative mind like a erotic mural,
I’m the scientist who enchants her romance DNA and awes her emotional chromosomes,
I’m the soldier who has bazooka her wow tank, a one man playa on a courageous mission.

But baby, im Victor the Daydream Engineer, my adventure speeding has my endorphins showing,
Reveal my true ammunition, im crazy, im wild, unlimiting myself, now I’m locked and loaded, and....
I am my own secret weapon, the Natural, I am her green eyed weakness, making her emotions swirl, feelings whirl, and her lady brain twirl, the party pointdexter that sends her into orbit, and down to Earth as a I want him meteor shower.

Brave the creativity cyclone and take her with you on a twin hang glider,
and send her below ground, where you can't here the cities mating sounds,
For the win, get on your spaceship Casanova, get your planetary style on,
Create a nova energy and lunar attitude , hypnotize her star to supernova,
i can because I’m the rockstar rebellion that sings to her blush and gushy band,
i am the badboy who charm motorcycles her with my natural pheromones,
I’m the action hero, the sexual showbiz who shows her a whole new play world.

Your state of mind determines how you see the world and the opportunities you will receive in life

Last edited: