"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

somthing i learned today

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
somthing i learned today is that if your gf well if you kinda seem mad or act like u might dump her and make it so its not like your life revolves around her she starts paying more attention to you and is like i love you , the way you make me feel is just crazy.... well sorry no caps im tired and dont feel like typing right..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
so if you act like you dun' give a flyin fluck around your gf... she'll treat you better? I've done something like that before.. worked.. then I was in a bad mood again and she dumped me..

_Click:(
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
ok i guess im wrong but it worked today...
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Yeah.. works a few times from my 'years' of experiance.. then in the end it doesn't seem to work.. I know I'm a newb.. but.. I know that doing this too much won't help much of anything..


_Click


P.S. - I hit the "reply" button two hours ago.. dunno if any of the above has already been posted..
 
Top