Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sometimes, you are going to do absoutly nothing wrong

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are not going to come off as a chump, you are going to setup good dates, you are going to present yourselrf in a good light

and she isn't going to be interested.

and you have to learn how to be okay with that. it's not always something you did. It's not always because she's X or Y. Sometimes you can do everything absolutely correct, and she just not feel it

when I used to sale websites for my web development company, there were times, I would know I would put my absolute best foot forward. I would spend sometimes days trying to get a client, only to have the client cancel for the silliest of reasons.

At first, i would get really agitated. the way my mind works, is I try to figure out, what it is about htat client that made them do such and such, and i would try to look for that and cancel out all that type of client so i would not have to "waste my time". i mean, there are some huge red flags that you obviously need to watch out for, but i came to the conclusion, that this mindset was costing me too much money. Better to just learn how to deal with rejection, form clients and from women.

it's all, sales, hell horse racing, dating, it's all a numbers game. If I talk to 10 women, 2 of them are going to be just jerks for no reason. 3 of them are going to buy/like me more times than not. of those, 1 is going to be a really ****ty client/ date. one is going to be a really good date and probalby a keeper.

Don't try to change up everything just because you got shot down. In fact, keep doing exactly what you are doing.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having my own business its an attitude that I have adopted a long time ago and it easily applies to women.

Sometimes when business is slow, Ive learned to accept that no matter how good your services are there is always someone who is going to go to your competitor. Rather than gripe about it Ive learned to accept it and that its part of the normal business cycle.

Ive also learned that no matter how nice, rich or good looking you are there are women who just dont feel you. Heck I know women who dont think that Bradd Pitt or George Clooney are all that.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To backbreakers point, I think guys get frustrated and try to switch
up their game or style or tricks, every other day to make it "perfect" when they have not yet developed a style or routine, that they feel comfortable with and truly believe in.

Once you finally get comfortable yourself and your game (even if its simple game, simple tactics) its smooth sailing because you know it works well enough and you believe in it and yourself. It takes time and a lot of frustration to get there though. Then the rejections are just part of business and become very routine and non emotional.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most particular guys most women you run into aren't going to want to fvck you. Some are married or in a relationship, some are gay, some aren't attracted to you, etc.

It's much better and easier for you to be the best yourself you can be and pursue those that do show interest.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks posting this BB, I needed to read this. Been down on myself for a few good dates that didn't go anywhere. Got to remember its a numbers game.