Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes, I want to go beat up a bf just because he's locked up a fine girl lol

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
So I cold approach a lot, and I'm usually pretty resilient to getting rejected, even when it happens repeatedly. Sometimes things do get to my head a bit, and I feel the need to rant.

Goddammit, fwck boyfriends lol. I swear, the BEST, BEST approaches I have with the HOTTEST girls are ALWAYS taken. Either one of two things happens:

1. She acts super sweet but tells me she has a bf. I either grab her # under the pretense of her introducing me to her friends, or I leave if it's not happening.

2. I flirt with her, run what I think to be some of my best game, she flirts back, seems highly interested. NO hesitation to give me her number, feels like she's putty in my hands. Then when I contact her I get absolute dead silence. A couple of times I've had enough personal information about them to come across their Facebook profile on a quick search (shut up lol), where I learn they are apparently in a 2 year relationship or some other bullsh1t.

Obviously the guy always looks like a fagg0t. lololol

you can tell i'm angry.

Today I got this girl's number, we clicked, fwwwwwwck she was so cute. She seemed so interested, asking me questions, asking me what I'm doing this weekend, pulling out her phone when I told her we should hang out.

It's like the fact that they are taken makes them even MORE open and receptive to my flirtations. Lol it's annoying!

Obviously I don't care for girls who'd cheat on their boyfriends and would probably not get into a relationship with one whom I met that way. But you know what, I have this strong urge now to get with a bunch of girls who have boyfriends, just for vengeance's sake lol. I want to play this motherfwcking game.

Methinks a good way to go - if I somehow KNOW the girl has a bf, and she DID NOT mention him to me and was really receptive, then I could maybe ping them about once a month, and maybe if I'm lucky catch them when their boyfriend is being a *****/out of town/got caught cheating

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense I feel like females almost never say they have a bf I honestly have never been told that so I assume if they dnt say anything they're down to cheat I never acted on it tho because I'm a punk -_-

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls really are loyal guys...i know it's hard to believe, but it's true..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be angry at the guy, be angry at the taken b*tch who gives you her phone number and doesn't even acknowledge that she has a boyfriend. If you can find the guy on facebook, send him the following message (you may want to do it from an anonymous account set up just for such occasions): "I know what your slvt Jenny was doing last night...she was giving out her number to random dudes at the club. xxx-xxx-xxxx". Someone needs to hold these b*tches accountable for their antics.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting angry about it is a waste of time dude.

But yeah, if she gives you her number, no harm in keeping it and putting them onto your mass text message mailing list - you'll never know when you might catch her in a horny mood and ready for some action.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
runner83 said:
But yeah, if she gives you her number, no harm in keeping it and putting them onto your mass text message mailing list - you'll never know when you might catch her in a horny mood and ready for some action.
Yes, this shall be the plan.

Maybe in this case, in contrast to what BB said about finding a girl on Facebook, having a bit of intel does help.

Normally, if I got a # and the girl wasn't really receptive, I'd probably wait a day or two then try again.

Now that I know they have a bf...I'll probably wait a week, ping her, then continue pinging her something light/funny/interesting/sexy at a pace of about once a month until she bites.
(.)(.) said:
What's a bf?

They those things she brings up when you fvck up the approach, and she deems your not shinier than what she currently has?

Hypergamy doesn't care about her "boyfriend". If I may use a Tomassi-ism.
Agree for the most part. I think as I've progressed, I'm starting to get more of the second type mentioned in my OP versus the first type.

It's kind of a tricky game because for girls who are less inclined to cheat, if I go too direct and aggressive I'll set off her alarms, and she'll feel obligated to tell me she has a bf, making her subconsciously reject me already. I have to find the sweet spot of being aggressive enough to run attraction, show her my boldness, and let her know I'm interested, but not too much so so that somehow she can rationalize away giving me her # and talking to me.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
So I cold approach a lot, and I'm usually pretty resilient to getting rejected, even when it happens repeatedly. Sometimes things do get to my head a bit, and I feel the need to rant.

Goddammit, fwck boyfriends lol. I swear, the BEST, BEST approaches I have with the HOTTEST girls are ALWAYS taken. Either one of two things happens:

1. She acts super sweet but tells me she has a bf. I either grab her # under the pretense of her introducing me to her friends, or I leave if it's not happening.

2. I flirt with her, run what I think to be some of my best game, she flirts back, seems highly interested. NO hesitation to give me her number, feels like she's putty in my hands. Then when I contact her I get absolute dead silence. A couple of times I've had enough personal information about them to come across their Facebook profile on a quick search (shut up lol), where I learn they are apparently in a 2 year relationship or some other bullsh1t.

Obviously the guy always looks like a fagg0t. lololol

you can tell i'm angry.

Today I got this girl's number, we clicked, fwwwwwwck she was so cute. She seemed so interested, asking me questions, asking me what I'm doing this weekend, pulling out her phone when I told her we should hang out.

It's like the fact that they are taken makes them even MORE open and receptive to my flirtations. Lol it's annoying!

Obviously I don't care for girls who'd cheat on their boyfriends and would probably not get into a relationship with one whom I met that way. But you know what, I have this strong urge now to get with a bunch of girls who have boyfriends, just for vengeance's sake lol. I want to play this motherfwcking game.

Methinks a good way to go - if I somehow KNOW the girl has a bf, and she DID NOT mention him to me and was really receptive, then I could maybe ping them about once a month, and maybe if I'm lucky catch them when their boyfriend is being a *****/out of town/got caught cheating
glad i'm not the only one who thinks like this, wish this was another another way to prove us guys have balls, that we are masculine