Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something more than Creatine and Protien.......

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I've been working out 3 days a week for the last year and been supplimenting with Optimum Nutrition Whey and ProLab creatine. (thx Diesel!)

I have a 4 pack (still working on lower two) and I've bulked up and went from 140 to 155.....All is good but I'm wondering if anyone else has been at my stage and tried other options to take them to the next level. And the results they've had!

This is general however, I'm looking to weigh out all of the options.

Thanks!

Elimidate

Da Irishman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working out 2 times a week. Each is a solid workout and i can see 6 abs. Unsupplemented, in 6 months i've gone from 149 pounds to 180 just through eating very big meals.

For getting better abs we need more info. Firstly how often d you work them and secondly how do you work them.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abs aren't really my main concern. I'm looking to hear from people who have tried to used something different than the supplements mentioned above.

Here's why I'm asking....I just ordered more protien from www.sndcanada.com and as you can see they offer 100's of products.

I'm curious about who has used other types of suppliments to build more muscle and their experiences.

Thanks, Elimidate

Da Irishman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think you need to change much at all. If you keep increasing the weight gradually then you will continue to get the good gains you've already been making.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe ZMA. I've heard decent reviews on that. Or what's it called...glutamine? Check out the bodybuilding.com forums man.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you need to eat more! 15 lbs in a year is a good gain but you could of easily gotten double that if you ate the correct way. Check out my eating guide and get to it.

As far as supplements go. For starting out I always recommend Creatine, Glutamine, Protein (Whey and MRP), Flax and a Multi. Those taken with a lot of food will give you great gains.

If you're looking for something better than that I don't know really what to tell you. There isn't a miracle (aside from steroids) that will work for you. I agree with Soshyopathe.... don't do em yet. Don't EVER do the illegal ones! Really work on your diet and such before you try anything else. And then you might be ready for a 4 week cycle of 1AD/4AD.

Oh and ZMA doesn't do crap alone. Take it for the crazy dreams, not the testosterone gain. Maybe switch up the kind of creatine. Try SANS V12 instead of regular creatine. Try switching up your workout routine more often. Maybe you'll respond better?

Who knows.

-Industry

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Industry.

You're damn right, I just reveiwed your meal plans....

For the past year its been:

( Be prepared to laugh :D )

Breakfest:

Two fried Eggs on a begal with cheese
Double scoop protien shake (44 g's of protien)

or Vector cereal and bagel

Lunch:

Pizza or Thai food or chicken breast on a bun

Dinner:

Chicken #1 choice or steak or burger

Before bed:

Protien shake.

Thanks!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elimidate
All is good but I'm wondering if anyone else has been at my stage and tried other options to take them to the next level. And the results they've had!
Don't rely on supplements to take you to the next level. Rely on your knowledge. Read everything you can about lifting and nutrition. Then watch your body transform.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elimidate you have to eat more than that to gain weight, about the six pack don't worry its easy to burn and cut after. I'm 5'11 and weigh about 160 now, I was about 165 before, I've been working out for about 5-6 months now, before I was extremely out of shape probably about 145 pounds....

Anyways mix up your routine, eat eat eat, and make sure you're eating well :) research.

I do not recommend steroids to ANYONE!, Protien/Creatine; really aren't the best idea either, but I've started taking them myself, the creatine certainly helps you achieve a better work out.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chlywhy:

I am at about 142 right now, with the smallest biceps/forearms ever. Do they increase in size fairly significantly at 150? I cannot see them ever getting big!!!

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elim: what's your reasoning for taking protein shake before sleep?
I'd be taking casein protein like milk and cottage cheese.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've been working out 2 times a week. Each is a solid workout and i can see 6 abs. Unsupplemented, in 6 months i've gone from 149 pounds to 180 just through eating very big meals. "

That's your genetics talkin...I am 5"11 155 pounds, still a long way to go. Fast metabolism, but it's slowing down now (I'm 26) and FINALLY I can see some fruits of my labour.

I think 10 kg a year is quite hopeful. I think between 6-8 and is do-able...

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elim: what's your reasoning for taking protein shake before sleep?
I'd be taking casein protein like milk and cottage cheese.

Because I have a very hectic schedule and workout @ 10:30pm.

Dioxippus

Reaction score
Don't use gear unless you're going to be a pro athlete or a pro bodybuilder. I wouldn't be on anything if I had a choice, but if you want to play with the big boys then it's just the way it goes. I hadn't even heard of Saizen until it was recommended to me a few months before my first pro fight.

Like the others have said, eat big and lift big bro.

And to whoever asked, casein protein before sleep is good to take because the casein breaks down more slowly than whey.