Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something i've noticed...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something I have witnessed while being here for about a month and a half, I think of the way's i have changed as a person. I think the people that really succeed with this site are the one's that come to the understanding that I and many others have. People take anywhere from a week to a couple of years to figure this out, but none the less your going to find it out right now.

I'm going to try and keep this simple since I noticed that alot of complicated posts that were almost pure gold go missed by newbie's and only real DJ's ackowledge these people's efforts.

"You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day, or you can teach him how to fish and feed him for a life time"

This is your choice you have to make, do you want free fish, or do you want to learn to fish? The free fish is people's advice and people helping you out. it's people telling you what to do next, but if you learnt how to fish yourself you could have limitless fish. The problem with people giving you fish is that you are constantly being restricted by the amount of fish people give you and can;t get your own.

"You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

I bet you have heard that quote before but probably haven't fully understanded it. Well in this case the water is what i'm about to teach you, it is your choice wether you drink it or not. The mistake is alot of newbies cant seperate the water from the dirt and they end up with mud.

Now i'm going to refer back to those quotes again once ive explained something.

People come here looking for quick answers on how to get this one girl, what to say, etc. bla bla bla. heard it all before. They get told then they are happy and go and do that then they encounter another problem and come back with more problems. they depend on the people here and can only learn from others experiences. See it's wrong to do that to yourself, when you do that you are restricted by what people have allready done! you cant encounter anything new! I dont know about you but i don't want to live a life that has been lived before, i want to live my own, unique life.

Now back to the 1st quote again.

"You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day, or you can teach him how to fish and feed him for a life time"

People on this site are actually giving you fish, think about it. People would be giving you the same, old, boring fish that you have seen before. Other people caught those fish. not you. But on the other hand if you decided to learn to fish then you could catch your own exciting, new, fish. I hope this is making sense to you. Well in the DJ sense learning to fish is all about having the right attitude, the right mind set, the right way of seeing things, and the right belief system. They are the things you need to fish. Those things are the water in the 2nd quote.

"You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

Okay so now i've told you what the water is, how do i fish? That my friend is alot more complicated then your hoping but the success is permanent and you dont have to depend on anyone, you become self-reliant. It's the only way to become a TRUE DJ.

There are so many ways to getting right mind set/attitude/etc. and alot of them have conflicting views and oppinions. The way i see it is that you have to make your own way, you have to find what way is most comfortable for you. These things are very hard for some people to develop, the people that go for this are going down a road that is used by few. But the road comes to a dead end eventually, and you have to go off and make your own trail.

Good luck, this was extremely important for me, hope it helps you.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Even if you can memorise the whole of DJ bible, wouldnt make you the masta of masta.

If you understand yourself and is willing to change for the better,
Even if you dont read thebible, you would be a masta.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post but i have to say it wasnt any easier to understand (not that i found it confusing but if the others were confusing then this wasnt any easier)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah i realised that after i had read it..