Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I've noticed from reading these boards...

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardly anyone who posts here seems to have any understanding of dealing with women..........The main reason being alot of what these so called "guru's" teach is how to develop attraction but give you very little on how to build good rapport. Alot of people read this stuff get some initial attraction from a chick then can't figure out the next step.

There is so much more that goes into gaming a chick than "manning up". But guys like Mystery and David D will never tell you that. These guys are salesman. They sell a product, they don't care if you get laid, they care that you line their pockets with cash. Their stuff is good for beginners but that alone wil NEVER turn you into a certified mack. Leave out key steps means you keep comming back for more and stay dependant on them. These guys are soo good at gaming, they're gaming you and you don't even realize it.

Making you think you need them to do something as simple and natural as meeting women only shows you aren't alpha. Asking dumb questions on here shows you aren't alpha. I'm all for learning from other people, but a true alpha male would NEVER admit to another man that he needs his help to meet chicks.

It all comes down to INSTINCTS, you must learn to trust them or you'll always be a sosuave junkie. Sometimes your wrong.......so what! Thats the mentality you should have.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bunch of drones.

cletus said:
a true alpha male would NEVER admit to another man that he needs his help to meet chicks.
Why is it every bozo on the intrawebzorz is an authority on the "alfa male" all of a sudden, I swear and it's not just this place every nerdburger out there is spewing this alpha sh!t of late, it's well beyond lame now and has become mildly embarrasing.

Maybe we can get a ban on the word, like they did with *** and ********, a few more weeks of seeing this monotonous wank and I'm going to put my head through the keyboard. And the irony is on here it's alfa this alfa that, yet I step out my front door and most "men" of today are just 2 steps shy of curling up into the fetal position whilst pissing their pants.

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Why is it every bozo on the intrawebzorz is an authority on the "alfa male" all of a sudden, I swear and it's not just this place every nerdburger out there is spewing this alpha sh!t of late, it's well beyond lame now and has become mildly embarrasing.

Maybe we can get a ban on the word, like they did with *** and ********, a few more weeks of seeing this monotonous wank and I'm going to put my head through the keyboard. Yet the irony is on here it's alfa this alfa that, yet I step out my front door and most "men" of today are just 2 steps shy of curling up into the fetal position whilst pissing their pants.
Why is it every bozo on the internet can't make a logical arguement and has to resort to name calling to get their point across???

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cletus said:
Why is it every bozo on the internet can't make a logical arguement and has to resort to name calling to get their point across???
And what was your logical argument?

That hardly anyone here has an understanding on how to deal with women? Oh and that people aren't "alpha" if they ask others for advice.

I don't know who Mystery is, and I wouldn't dream of paying for advice on women. But here's my logical retort. It just seems like you came on here to vent to a bunch of strangers about how they "ask dumb questions" and will never be "alpha" because of it. So, logically, I can't imagine why anyone would be taking advice on "alpha" from you.

Trusting your instincts is great, once you have some level of knowledge to build around them. Compare it to sports...your instincts mean nothing if you don't have some coaching to tell you what you're seeing during the game.

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then stop coming here if you want to complain so much. This is a site where everyone is trying to improve themselves and just cause you don't agree with some advice it doesn't mean you have to be a pessimistic a$$ to everyone. Yes a lot of this site is on initial attraction but then there is a lot of stuff on building your inner confidence and taking everything to the next level. That is what gets the girls after that initial attraction. Look in the golden tip album or quick tips, the best tips are the ones on changing the way you think not just puffing out your chest and making eye contact. If you can’t realize that stuff I guarantee you will not be able to reach the level of self confidence and self respect that people on here have reached just because of your negative thoughts.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
seduction is much more than a
I don't understand how this Alpha Romeo Hasn't been banned yet when I've seen people banned for so much less, but this post made me actually laugh out loud :crackup:

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the hostility from certain people...I can't understand why you would take offense unless you thought I was talking about you. If I saw another poster make an observation like this I would just look right past it cause I knew it didn't pertain to me, Your reactions say alot more about you than it does about me.

I'm making an observation based on what I see...Theres not many threads here about people sharing success but there are tons with guys asking dumb questions. Thats gotta change.

alwayslead-I find it funny how you spend an entire post puffing out your chest on some internet tough guy **** and at the same time talking about how theres more to being alpha than that. Also its ignorant of you to pretend you know everything about a complete stranger. It doesn't make you smart, it makes you obnoxious.

iceberg-You as well shouldn't be pretending you can guess peoples intentions. I gave an opinion and nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to agree. Want me to compare it to sports.....I will.......

How about the 2001 Alcs where Derek Jeter made that amazing play running to where he thought the ball would end up, cut it off and threw out the runner at home just in time........Joe Torre didn't tell him to do that. You think he would have made that play if he was sitting there thinking......I wonder what Joe wants me to do, hummmm we never went over this.....uh uh. He had a hunch and went with it.

Its very comparable to talking to women. You can read all the advice on here you want but you will have situations you didn't prepare for and have to go on a hunch. The instincts will tell you what you need to do, but most people don't trust them.

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I basically agree with cletus it's just that he put a negative spin on it. Anybody who comes on here looking for advice on women probably isn't an alpha yet, but isn't that the entire point of this forum anyways? If everyone here was an alpha who was doing awesome with the ladies what would be the point of having this forum?

I thought the whole premise of this forum was for guys who did need advice to come on here and get some, and then maybe once they've learned a bit they can eventually become an alpha. Granted, I'm sure something absurd like 95% of people who come here for advice read it, digest it, and then do nothing with it, but I'm sure there's at least a few people who have come here and changed their life around.

On the other hand, there are a few posters on here (I won't mention any names) who are alpha, and do give good advice just to help people out, and that's how the forum is supposed to work.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree. "Game" is the ability to adapt to any situation you find yourself in with a woman. Ive said it over and over again, too many ppl rely on tips n tricks n that stupid ****y n funny shi+...

Once you come across a chick that has seen all of this, watcha gonna do? Cry and run away back to your pc so you can analyze step by step why your potent sosuave material didnt work on her?

Learn from your instincts and more importantly your mistakes. Not these so called experts that'll tell you you can bag any HB10 by just being confident, and using kino, etc.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is the point of this thread?

Of course most of the guys on this board aren't alpha. That's why they are here! If they were 'alpha' they wouldn't have come to a board seeking help :rolleyes:

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What the hell is the point of this thread?

Of course most of the guys on this board aren't alpha. That's why they are here! If they were 'alpha' they wouldn't have come to a board seeking help :rolleyes:
No kidding......the point is you don't become alpha by asking dumb questions on a message board. You think Robert DeNiro ever asked someone whens a good time to call? lol. As I pointed out this is all great to begin and learn what your dealing with. When I first read it a few years back it was very enlightening. But after a while I stopped reading. No longer saw the point..........if you rely on all of this you'll never figure it out.

I had to deal with this myself so I know what I'm talking about.....you have to change your entire mindset. You have to make a serious decision that you will no longer settle for mediocrity. That you deserve more than other men do, and women want to be with you.

You can't learn how to be alpha on a message board. You can learn tips, but you won't actually become one by reading a message board. Alpha's are alphas cause they don't care what anyone thinks of them. If you have a dominate frame and sense of self worth you can do whatever and it will still work. For an example watch the movie Fight Club and pay attention to Brad Pitts character. He's the worst choice on paper but he's cool cause he could care less about any of that.

M

Mr Ta 187

cletus said:
This

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole 'alpha this, and alpha that' crap is retarded. The op is complaining about newbies not being 'alpha' because they are posting here. Obviously, he isnt 'alpha' either since he keeps talking about it. Do you think Robert DeNiro ever analyzes whether someone is 'alpha' or not?

It seems this whole thread is part of the problem the op is talking about. How much sense does that make? Thats something a woman would do, if you ask me.

Everybody STFU about whats 'alpha' and whats not. Who cares? The point is to not be a pvssy, and take the lead with women. Knowing a few tips and tricks doesnt hurt, though.

90% of everyones lack of success is due to improper (or lack of) escalation, which has nothing to do with alphaness.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be cool. Go out and try stuff and learn from your experiences. N00bs need gurus to show them the way at a particular point. Many n00bs don't have a strong identity (which is the primary reason for their lack of success with women). So they should learn about the psychology behind this and learn different ways of doing things. They should experiment with different techniques and figure out what they're most comfortable with. Then weed of the gurus and develop their own style. Even then, you could find some info about one or two things the "gurus" do that might fit into your style (and might be money) even if you're already good.

But I think that's how most people do it (even naturals), no?

JK

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys need help. Even this so called mythological "Alpha Male" needs help every once in a while

Yes, even this perfect human being, in all of his Implied Omnipotence and infinite sexual prowess needs help from someone else. The Alpha is not alpha in all situations. It's all relative, that's why all this Alpha BS is retarded

I don't see why needing help with the fairer sex would make one any less of a man.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this board is great. I come back to it whenever I need help with something. It's a reference we all an use freely and the dating "guru's" aren't just out for your money, they're not there to "fix you" like Tyler would say, you need to be the man and fix yourself. Use their information in their material and this forum/community as a resource.

Women have their magazines, we have this forum and the rest of the "community." At the end of the day when a man has a happier life and better dating success because of asking "stupid questions" on this forum, that's what really counts. Not being "Alpha" but being happy. Women like happy guys that add value to their lives and I think that's what we're here to learn.

I wanna cringe when I see my old posts on this forum but I wouldn't be where I am now without asking those crazy questions.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cletus said:
No kidding......the point is you don't become alpha by asking dumb questions on a message board. You think Robert DeNiro ever asked someone whens a good time to call? lol. As I pointed out this is all great to begin and learn what your dealing with. When I first read it a few years back it was very enlightening. But after a while I stopped reading. No longer saw the point..........if you rely on all of this you'll never figure it out.

I had to deal with this myself so I know what I'm talking about.....you have to change your entire mindset. You have to make a serious decision that you will no longer settle for mediocrity. That you deserve more than other men do, and women want to be with you.

You can't learn how to be alpha on a message board. You can learn tips, but you won't actually become one by reading a message board. Alpha's are alphas cause they don't care what anyone thinks of them. If you have a dominate frame and sense of self worth you can do whatever and it will still work. For an example watch the movie Fight Club and pay attention to Brad Pitts character. He's the worst choice on paper but he's cool cause he could care less about any of that.
Nice post and you had some really good points.

Your first post gave off the wrong message. But this post cleared it up.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cletus is right from on some points. I'm fairly sure some people use this site like a security blanket. Going to this or any PUA forum and talking with people with experience is not a magic bullet to cure what ails you in terms of women. That's be like going a wealth building site and being upset that, after reading and talking to a few wealthy people, that you are not instantly a millionaire yourself. The tips and tactics described here are set out in order for people with no experience or have had bad experiences with women to get out of that funk by changing their personality. What people tend to skimp on is the work factor you have to put in to get over that hump.

Yes you will be met with adversity. Yes at first you'll be even more upset because you tried something and it didn't work. Yes you will still feel like the grass is greener for some other dude who gets every girl he comes across and the girl you like is drooling over him instead of you. That's just part of life. You can't just rub the sosuave bottle and pray the DJ genie will instantly grand you social status. You have to work hard and suck up defeat. Stay positive (or for some of you even getting positive in the first place) is not and easy thing when you've only tasted back hands all your life. You have to make goals and focus on them to do anything in this world and having a solid game is no exception.