Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something i've learned.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
over the last couple of years, with going off to college, having my own place to bring girls back to, and being completely (almost) free, i have learned one major thing about girls.

the more you care about the interaction with any one of them in particular, the less likely you are to see that relationship blossom into anything substantial.

i have ramped up my "number" to something i would never have imagined back in my holy days of religion and youth. most of those have come when i used the ONE true magic bullet of getting girls... I DIDNT CARE. these were just girls. no more, no less.

not goddesses. not divas. not b1tches. not angels. not future mothers of my children.

girls.

i simply didnt care what happened in the end of our interaction.

now, im a pretty good looking guy. im tall, take good care of myself in the gym, and go to a large, fairly prestigious university of 45000 students. so these things, definitely help... no matter what justashotaway might say :p (if he's even still here, lol, i havent posted in a while.)

however... even WITH those things, when i began to care too much (as in with my earlier thread dealing with an elementary school sweetheart) i get too caught up in everything, and am unable to handle the situation appropriately. like most the others whose outcome i care too much about, she and i never actually did anything more than make out. :(

another good example im working on right now. goes to another school, not the same as mine, but is from a neighboring high school.
i find her super attractive physically, and she's got that cute little back and forth rapport with me that i find so attractive. she doesnt let me push her around too much ;). but i've farted around, and now our semester break is almost over, and my window of opportunity is closing... doubtful we'll do anything more than make out.

she was actually one that helped me come to the conclusion im typing up now...

another girl ive been seeing for a few months now, who i HAVE had sex with, doesnt go to school with me, and just isnt that big of a deal to me. she's cute and has a good personality, dont get me wrong, but the spark's just not there. consequentially, she wants me more than any of the others im working on. ha.

such is life. an exercise in futility. we want what we cant have. whoever needs the other the least controls the relationship. sad truisms that us don juans are forced to deal with.

in any case, hopefully this realization will help me have further success at finding the balance point between caring too much and not caring enough, and hopefully reading it will steer you in the right direction as well..

good luck all :)

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
such is life. an exercise in futility. we want what we cant have. whoever needs the other the least controls the relationship. sad truisms that us don juans are forced to deal with.
Sometimes I think like this. But then I remember: even if life doesn't give you "true happiness", you can still have a load of fun along the way :D