"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

something in the back of my mind

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
For some reason I can't find a girl that is as smart as me.lol yea i know it's wierd,damn should i just settle for the airheads and lower my pretty boy standards or go and screw some airhead chick that will give me problems. I'm open to suggestions, or should I just keep dating to see if i can find my match? oh yea by the way does anyone know how to get rid of stalker chicks this sh*t is freaking me out :confused:. I'm out DB9
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Lower your standards for noone. Look harder for intelligent HB's. I don't think you're putting enough effort in.
 

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
not offending anyone in public schools but going from private school to public in miami is a big change for me,In terms of intelligence and the ladies.In public school it's a completely different enviorment but in order to survive guess i'm going to have to adapt to my enviorment.:( oh well.DB9
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Don't lower your standards. You're just not used to the public school girls. I've never attended a private school but from what people have told me, it's a lot different. Keep looking. You don't necessarily have to find someone as smart as you, just someone as interesting as you. You live in a big city so I'm guessing you have a lot of choices.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You're probably out of luck for awhile. Your best bet is to keep doing well in school and make sure you get into an elite college. It's great, you know all chicks have a decent level of intelligence before you even approach.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
And I quote:

"A rational man will always be attracted to the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience -- or to fake -- a sense of self-esteem. The man who is proudly certain of his own value will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer, because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut."
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by DB9
For some reason I can't find a girl that is as smart as me.lol yea i know it's wierd,damn should i just settle for the airheads and lower my pretty boy standards or go and screw some airhead chick that will give me problems. I'm open to suggestions, or should I just keep dating to see if i can find my match? oh yea by the way does anyone know how to get rid of stalker chicks this sh*t is freaking me out :confused:. I'm out DB9
I feel your pain. Most girls I meet are less intelligent than me, and I feel lit limits our relationship because I can't really tell them what I'm thinking. Oh well.
 

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: something in the back of my mind

Originally posted by triple_ultima
I feel your pain. Most girls I meet are less intelligent than me, and I feel lit limits our relationship because I can't really tell them what I'm thinking. Oh well.
Talk to them about how you want to conform to Big Brother society.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Re: Re: Re: something in the back of my mind

Originally posted by Glimpseone
Talk to them about how you want to conform to Big Brother society.
Hardy har.

"And thus the forums were cast into an endless abyss of flames and brimstone"
 

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Re: Re: something in the back of my mind

Originally posted by triple_ultima
Hardy har.

"And thus the forums were cast into an endless abyss of flames and brimstone"
Haha! :D How true it is.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
"And thus the forums were cast into an endless abyss of flames and brimstone"
I know but what can you do,i've been trying to ignore flamers lately

anyways,so yea about the school thing anyone think changing back to private school would be a better choice.I can still switch back and I'll have alot of friends to boot,or should I just stay and survive as the lone wolf for a while.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
As a fellow public schooler in south florida.... there is a reason I want to go to college outside of the state =) Never been to private school but in my school, even the smart girls pretend to be airheads to fit in, there is no winning.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hmmm. I've read a couple articles on SS in my life and one of the main focuses on Eliciting Values is that they have a what they say they want and what they really want. For example when they say they want a tall guy, that means that a tall guy was what they had when they had a good boyfriend, or it has past values (like a tall person makes her feel safe and secure because she was beaten as a child)

It might sound a little confusing but, what I'm saying is that if you can't find a super intelligient girl to meet your every demand, maybe you are sub-conciously looking for something else? Try looking up some posts on Eliciting values for some more background.
 

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
yea i read something on that

yea i read the eliciting values before i think it was by you microphone or fingz but yea im gonna go look for it.

need more insight if i should go back to private school not for the sake of girls though that may seem the primary focus.It's just all my friends are in private school;than again it's cool being mr.mysterious and no1 really knows me all that well and it's always fun to experiment:cool:
 
Top