Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something i have noticed.Girls who make up stories.

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Does this ring a bell to anyone here. It's not the first nor the second girl that i hang up with that does that. Why? I don't know. I never gave much attention to that until now. Maybe a red flag they give ( like they are saying if you fall for this and eat it up than you don't deserve me ). Just a thought.

Cya

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean when you ask them out or something? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTT!
It's typical. They're too chicken-sh1t to say the word "no" out of fear you might go psycho right in front of them.
Whenever an HB does that, I just say "okaaaay" and roll my eyes.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make up all kinds of stories to suit their purposes whether you are dating them or not. It is rare that she is going to be up front with you 100% of the times.

Lying is a distinctly human trait. So just accept it.

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not when you ask them out. When you are already dating with the girl bro.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl make up a story one time and we were only friends(so I though we were just friends). She told me one time that a good female friend of hers was coming over for a visite and it was a guy not a girl. I still ask myself why a girl your just friends with would make up something like that. In my mind we are just friends, I was the one that LJBF'ed her. Maybe she would like to be more, who knows?