“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Something I have experienced in day game

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
71
Reaction score
19
Age
22
I find it fascinating that girls can understand you are going to talk to them before it even take place. They can sense your intention from 100km. I used to look at girls and check them out on street but then I saw that most of them moved away from me even girls that were coming in the same path.
Today is the first time I didn't reveal any iois to girls coming in my direction. I just walked while looking at other things then randomly started talking when they were near me
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,935
Well, of course, if you stare at them like a predator, they will feel unsafe and get out of there.
It's only natural for them. Women have long been considered prey by many men. I guess that's why Vince Vaughn called it "kill the bunny" in Swingers.
 

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
429
Age
33
Location
Cyprus
The whole point is to get a signal of interest back at what ever you are doing.

Staring at a woman that turns away, or does not care is pointless to even approach.

You don't have a green light.

Strong eye contact is a good signal.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
251
Reaction score
239
There is a book that I am currently reading called "Man's Guide To Women". One of the key points is that a woman needs to feel safe around you. You have to be trustworthy. It opened my eyes for a few things, especially in regards to cold approaching. I recommend you check it out.
 

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
71
Reaction score
19
Age
22
There is a book that I am currently reading called "Man's Guide To Women". One of the key points is that a woman needs to feel safe around you. You have to be trustworthy. It opened my eyes for a few things, especially in regards to cold approaching. I recommend you check it out.
Summarize key points
 
Top