Something I have experienced in day game

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it fascinating that girls can understand you are going to talk to them before it even take place. They can sense your intention from 100km. I used to look at girls and check them out on street but then I saw that most of them moved away from me even girls that were coming in the same path.
Today is the first time I didn't reveal any iois to girls coming in my direction. I just walked while looking at other things then randomly started talking when they were near me

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, of course, if you stare at them like a predator, they will feel unsafe and get out of there.
It's only natural for them. Women have long been considered prey by many men. I guess that's why Vince Vaughn called it "kill the bunny" in Swingers.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point is to get a signal of interest back at what ever you are doing.

Staring at a woman that turns away, or does not care is pointless to even approach.

You don't have a green light.

Strong eye contact is a good signal.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a book that I am currently reading called "Man's Guide To Women". One of the key points is that a woman needs to feel safe around you. You have to be trustworthy. It opened my eyes for a few things, especially in regards to cold approaching. I recommend you check it out.

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a book that I am currently reading called "Man's Guide To Women". One of the key points is that a woman needs to feel safe around you. You have to be trustworthy. It opened my eyes for a few things, especially in regards to cold approaching. I recommend you check it out.
Summarize key points

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it fascinating that girls can understand you are going to talk to them before it even take place. They can sense your intention from 100km.
If you throw your energy around, they will notice that you're on the prowl.
Stop obsessing about sex and they won't see you coming.