"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Something dosn't smell right.

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I need to know what ya'll think about a situation that I'm in. Not a challenging situation just an interesting one. I've been instand messaging this girl for quite a while now. She's always been ending all the conversations(not on purpose I think) but then I read all that DJing stuff. I started being ****y and funny with her and started ending all the conversations. I started comming online less to make myself scarce. She also has a large buddy list (on MSN Messenger). I'm talking 100 and over. I noticed that everytime i cut the conversations short by saying that "I have to go now." it sounds like she is kind of competing to end it before me by saying "anyway I'm going." directly after I say that I'm going. To me something dosn't smell right. What do u think about it? Oh and please don't tell me why i don't just pick up the phone and call. :cool:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You know what I smell? Fear. From you.

Stop worrying about it. There's a good chance she's trying to play a "game" with you and end all the conversations before you do. Or maybe you're still talking too long. Either way, it doesn't matter. The point isn't to "be the one ending the conversation," it's to "not be the one who's hanging on the other end of the line because he can't bear to leave her". ;)
 

Sorflakne

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hmm...I always seem to have trouble ending a conversation, even if it's 3 AM and I'm falling asleep on the keyboard.
 

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I never said i was afraid. I'm kind of glad that it's happening. This means that she must want be back if that's the case.
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Women are like Monkeys they dont leave a Branch until they have found Another.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
it's your armpits.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I noticed that everytime i cut the conversations short by saying that "I have to go now." it sounds like she is kind of competing to end it before me by saying "anyway I'm going." directly after I say that I'm going. To me something dosn't smell right.
I kinda smell a "Rules Girl". If you've read the book, it tells the woman to always be the one to end the conversation first. It could be that the two of you are battling for cutting it short first.

Ask her, "What kind of creature are you?"
If she says, "A creature unlike any other" you've got a winner.
 
Top