Someone slap me.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a follow up from my earlier post about a chick I saw last weekend. Cut a long story short, picked her up, dinner, good convo, her place, naked.

Everything went by the book, damn this site is good. Now, the girl won't talk to me or contact me. This is leaving me feeling really screwed up. I went out with another girl last night, but the whole date I was thinking why won't the other chick call me. Which completely threw my mojo out the window. Is this a case of just wanting something you know you can't have or I am just being a fool. This chick is into everything I love, so we got a long really well. It is a weird feeling being on the other side for once. I know I have done the same **** to girls in the past, but I am meant to be the DJ in training and playing the games.

So, I just need a good slap round the head to get myself straight.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there. slap, slap left and right on your face. she treated you as one night stand.

It is time for you to walk away and find new game.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens a LOT now. The concept of a 'one night's stand' being primarily a man's game has been completely turned on its head. There is a very good chunk of the female population seeking nothing more than casual sex on a regular basis from as many different partners as possible. This is not necessarily a bad thing, unless you can't help but get emotionally attached after one night (and if so, you have bigger problems to address). Just always remember to play it safe. It's also important not to take this as an indictment of your sexual prowess. More often than not, they don't want a connection with you regardless of how well you give it to them.

Most girls will at least offer up some semblance of civility after your "encounter," probably to relieve guilt and exonerate themselves (in their own mind) as being wh0res. The last three girls I've hooked-up with accepted an average of 2-3 calls from me after we had sex, and then I never heard back from them again. And you know what? I don't give a sh1t. That just leaves more time for the next three.... if you look at it from that perspective, you'll never give any of them a second thought and you'll lead a much happier life.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dr,

What you say is very true. It is not the case any more of guys wanting sleep around and only get girls that have had only one or maybe zero guys. I have known girls that enjoy no strings hook ups, and it is no big deal. But it is set from the beginning, that you know what you are getting into.
I just didn't expect it from this chick. I have been doing the DJ stuff from this site on her for the last few weeks. Until eventually she asked me out and gave me her number. The thing is I really dig this chick. That is why, it has kind of screwed my head a bit. If I had known that she just wanted me for one night, I would have got really down and dirty and just treated her like a *****.
I am starting back to school in August, so them little chicas better watch out:woo:

Thanks

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, here is the latest. The chick really did use me. I got an e-mail off her saying she is getting back with her ex-fiancee. I guess she just wanted some fun and maybe some validation. Oh well, life goes on.

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had you been contacting her at all through this time? Did the "fiance" email just come out of the blue? I'm trying to determine if she was using it as an excuse to have you stop calling or if she volunteered it as legitimate info. If it's legit I would find that very interesting as it would explain some similar situations I've been in.

gixx

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gixxer,

It was kind of out of the blue. This girl just confused the hell out of me. I called her a couple of times and wrote an e-mail seeing if she wanted to come out for a drink. No answer to any of those. I would see her but not get a chance to talk to her and she would always smile and wave like crazy. So, some major mixed signals. Then this morning she sent me the e-mail, I actually came to the conclusion she was seeing someone but didn't think it was that kind of situation. She was the one that asked me out and basically jumped me.

So what is your situation?